Reviews for Business Class Girl
Riam chapter 22 . 5/3
What a great story! It has all the good ingredients: characters with a history, speed, humour, romance! It just misses a nice 'the end'. ;-)
scgirl86 chapter 22 . 3/8
Hi, I just started reading this. I notice the last update was awhile ago. Are you planning on finishing? I was really liking the story.
hairline chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Great great chapter
hairline chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Brilliant
Park lane Mayfair chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Really love your story. Hoping for a update soon
Park lane Mayfair chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
I have been reading this and really enjoying it. I see there are only two chapters left. I am hoping you will update soon. Love the characters as you have written them in this story.
Gryphon88 chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Just found and read this story over the weekend, and I'm hooked. I'm loving this Bella...it's nice to read a strong, sassy Bella, who's in control of her life..for the most part. I'm getting tired of reading about a 'insecure' fragile and naive Bella. Although this Bella has her insecure moments...the fact that she can become badass when required, adds a new dimension that I'm really enjoying.

And it's lovely to read an Edward that is a bit clueless and inept for a change, and yet who's a good guy at heart.

I hope you have a new chapter soon as I'm curious to see how this whole Marcus thing turns out, not to mention all the little potential angsty plotlines you've sprinkled throughout the story. What will come of all those other possible storylines? ie James, Jake, their relationship becoming public?

I can hardly wait.

Thanks for writing.
measjams chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Ooooh! To think that a simple search with the letter "a" would bring me this little gem... I really love your story so far. Really really good, and I'm left waiting for more chapters. :)
dadasj4 chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Confess that i was surprised to see an update but extremely happy that you are continuing the story. I understand RL gets in the way, i didn't even have time to read it yet. So no pressure :) i look forward to new updates whenever they come, i really like this story.
angelari7 chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
Hope you'll update soon. Loved the chapter.
tff000 chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
good
lynettecullen chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
Damn.
I wanted somebody to at least trip Marcus on his way out of the door.