Reviews for Evil Villain Smack Down
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Very, very funny.
They both need to get over themselves, honestly. But hey, if they'd brought up emotionally scarring backstories, Doofenshmirtz would totally clean house with Horrible. He has way more of them!
Babetteisawesome chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Everyone was so in character and I couldn't stop laughing. But it was pretty low of Doof to bring Penny's death into it. That's just not cool man.

Still great! Oh, and Perry is my favourite!
aronpuma chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I'm glad that we got to hear Doofenshmirtz's theme, I could picture them singing a duet
I am the HERO AMERICA chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was great!
the grape question chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
yes, i love you for making this. there really should be more dr horrible/phineas and ferb in the world
slytherpuffantastic chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my! This was awesome!
Invader Ivy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
*laughs*
PurifiedDrinkingWater chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You should have mentioned something about Doof being in L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N (League of Villinous Evil-doors Maniacally United For Frightening Investments in Naughtiness
thejordipie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Dude, this is hilarious xD I love how you got them in character. And Perry smacking him in the eye xD Dude, this thing is radical.
musicalvampire chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
HOLY EFF THIS IS AMAZING! how did this conversation start! why is horrible in danville? i must know! i love that i found this! ... dr. horrible for the win!... pfft captain hammer...
Pinkie the Butt-Hurter chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OMG THIS WAS BRILLIANT! I loved it! YOU ARE A SUPER-DE-DOOPER GENIUS!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hehehe. Dr. Horrible is waaaaaay more evil. And awesome. "I have a PhD in horribleness." Mmm! Plus, he has a sidekick! And a way awesomer theme song. And he's part of the evil league of evil.
The Mask Of Evil chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I liked the story. Its a good plot. Of both villains, I have to say Dr. Horrible the best. But between Perry the platypus and Captain Hammer, Perry's better.
DuchessaLaura chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
/claps happily/

It's a mixture of my two favorite things: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and Phineas and Ferb. I have been thinking about writing something like this, but never had the time, nor the idea...

Anywho, awsome story!

~Aleksi Braginski-Jones
mostlyvoidpartiallystars chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Haha, I don't think I've ever heard of Dr. Horrible- whatever thingy, but I think I mayyy have a while ago... either way this was really funny! And Dr. D rocks, in his own way...

Anyway, keep on writin'