Reviews for Underneath It All
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I LUV IT! IT'S AWESOME! XD XD XD XD XD
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I LOVED THIS IT IS SOOOOO CUTE AND WELL WRITTEN!
Hells-Echo chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So cute!
Anni-chan290595 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
wow

beautiful

love it

pudding x taruto / tart is the best ever
ChibiChocolateAngel chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
AWWWWW! *cries* I-I'm sorry! That was just so cute! :)

I LOVES IT! 3 Why are you such a great author? :(

-xSmoresDevilx-
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
AWWWWWWWWWW! SO cute - I feel all starry-eyed! *.* :3

Bunny, you outdid yourself on the fluff scale! This is so mega-cute, and a brilliant PuddingxTartdrabble that I'm sorry I didn't read before.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

And... I like the idea that her candies are special in some way. Like, a secret Fong family recipe for the best candy in the world. I didn't think of it before, but I like it a lot.

Best,

Izzzzzzzzaaaayyyyxoxoxoxox
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was cute...really, really adorable. I really have no idea what to say, since the reviewers before me pretty much say the same thing..haha. Tart is really in character, considering this is kinda from his POV. And I have to agree with K.O. - this is probably one of my favorite PxT fics out there, even though it's just so simple.

The story (or rather, narration) is short and sweet. I love it. :)

~::Rizu::~
Kiichigo-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow~! This was so sweet! It completely captured the essence of TxP, and was really in character for him. I love the character quirks in the both of them that you brought out. Also, one thing I ADORE is that you wrote this from 3rd person PoV, like Pudding always talks. I don't know if you were thinking specifically of that when you wrote it, but it totally made the story for me.

Fave line: "Tart is to Pudding as peanut butter is to jelly. They complete each other." I couldn't have said it better. So cute, and has that feeling of puppy love...

"But he knows that one day he'll be much taller than her and by then everything will have changed." Other fave line! More than puppy love? :P

Thanks for the story!

~Kiichi
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Ohmigosh you are still alive! *superflyingtacklepounces*

Long time no see Bunny-chan!

I've missed your fics so much. Speaking of fics, this one is soooooo cute! Not to mention a good PuddingXTart is impossibly hard to find! I love this!

I hope you'll update Pour the Champane soon too! I'll give you free virtual cookies if you do! :D

Oh guess what! Wednesday I had auditions for Alice in Wonderland at one of the local theaters. Today after dinner I got a call from the director saying that I had made it! I'm offically the March Hare. (The March Hare is the rabbit at the tea part with the Mad Hatter) The first thing that went through my mind was "Holy crumbs I'm going to get to wear bunny ears!" XD

So that's pretty much it... Update soon please!
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Yeah, I see the precursor :)

To me, this is like internal monologue. Like Tart is sitting in the shade somewhere, bored out of his brains, and then Pudding pops into his head, and this is what he thinks. Like he's trying to justify to himself why he makes exceptions for her.

I quite liked this :) It jumped around a little bit; I don't know if it was just me, but I think I could tell where you had to start new ideas because you were exhausting previous ones. That's not a bad thing; lots of fics generally move from point to point with obvious clarity and structure - dude, you should read some of my early oneshots! XD;; - but my favourite fics are the ones that move smoothly from beginning to end, like flowing silk or water, so you don't even realise the fic's drawing to a conclusion. I love smoothness :3

Grammatically, pretty much perfect. Tart was in-character. The view of Pudding through his eyes was also in-character. It sounded like his thoughts, which was excellent. Nothing wrong there; as always, you stand the number one for keeping characters IC. One typo/error: 'They're both a like in certain ways...'

This should have been 'alike', not 'a like'. Other than that, it was flawless.

Lovely work, as usual, Bunny! :D Thank you for posting something, even if it isn't a PtC update *pokes annoyingly* ;) Keeping my fingers crossed for that one :P

Cheerio!

Love Cherrie xx
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Well hello there. :) I just popped by to let you know what's happening in my life since we last talked, like you asked in your chapter. So, in the last two minutes since I talked to you, I found something amazing - see, there's this really great story that's just popped up new to the fandom archive! Oh, Kas, you'd love it! It was the most adorable Pudding x Tart drabble - it really captured the essence of their relationship. The little kid vibe was there, also - Tart's reasons for why he loves her are cute and innocent, but at the same time, they're real, plausible reasons that just scream of his character! If you ask me, I'd say that this authoress has a knack for getting characters IC - even in such a short story it's completely noticeable.

Oh, and it doesn't even feel like it's a short story - not that I'm saying it drags, mind you. More like... every word is easy to absorb, and the story's just so complete and rounded, that really, I could have just read a novel!

Y'know, just between you and me, I think that this fic I found is possibly one of the best PxT fics in the whole fandom - but shhh, don't tell the authoress I said that. ;] Possibly it's because of all the perfectly used literary devices - the rhetorical questions, the lists and the repetition of the starting and ending line. Oh! And that part in itself really, really rounded the fic! But then... possibly it's the fantastic description all round. And maybe it really is the ICness of the characters. Or, y'know, all of the above. ;]

So, uh, yeah - that's what I've been up to since the last time we talked. Have you done anything interesting since then? :P

KO xoxo
Immortal x Snow chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Ha, I don't really even like Tart x Pudding that much (I just... Don't... XD), but this was so adorable. :3 It was a nice, sweet drabble - simple, but that's the beauty of it. It wasn't overdone or too long: I didn't even find it too short. Somehow you managed to compress such sweet, childish thoughts into such a small form, which I greatly admire. (:

On that note, you wrote "alike" as "a like" once. Also, I think you have a lot of unnecessary "that's" in your writing. What I mean is like this: "At first, he thought that all humans were weak and selfish (and ugly)."

You could remove the "that" and have instead "At first, he thought all humans were weak and selfish (and ugly)."

It's just a conciseness thing. (: I used to have problems with it, too. XD