Reviews for The Haruno Clan's Ability
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
LOKILUVER2014 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Lol as in the goblin king?
sakibest3467 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
love it
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
That was a great ending...!
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Oh sh*t...!
Great job amd keep it up...!
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
You kept jirayai alive...!
Woohoo...!
Its ok.
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
that was funny...!
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
that was totally wicked dude...!
BooBurrx3 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I liked it, but the transition from friends to more than friends seemed a bit fast. I feel like it could have built up longer than it did.
xLL-Ax chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Nice story. I must say you kinda rushed through the plot. Take it easy! It's more fun to read that way. Like the part were they confess their love; Tease us, don't make them confess so fast. It's almost like they're talking about the weather xD

Also, Sakura was very Mary Sue. Transform into a tiger, okay. Most powerful of generation, well, okay. But 2 different chackra and control all elements? And super-healing too? Thats too overpowered. Watch that ;)

Also, I noticed that you tend to switch from past to present with your verbs. Write it in the present or in the past, not both ;) And watch the I/she form.

Hope these tips helped you :) Keep on writing!
bLaZe8 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
awww i loved this story and the ability i wish i had it but it worked better for sakura u rock ability!:)lol
Raine20oo chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
I like the idea of your story, I really do, but you still have a long way to go before you become a really good author. This story has a plot (a very basic one) but you've begun to rush. Big time. You've also left out describing factors and sentence structure, but if you keep working I'm sure be able to get better. (I'm not too great myself) I like the story, and I like the idea. Please update soon!