Reviews for read my lips carefully
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was amazing as always with Puck noticing her (How he didn't in the episode always annoyed me) and making her feel better in the only way he knew how... ;) I love how you write Puck so perfectly in-character and I just really loved this! :)
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Sigh. Your story makes me so sad that the writers of the show never really clued in to the brilliance of this couple. Great work.
divine one chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
really cute! puck and really cute. puck and rachel are way better than finn and rachel
Momo89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Loved it.
zzzooe chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awesome (: Really!
holograffiti chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow, I really like it! :) Very adorable and amazing!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You never cease to amaze me.
jleighhardy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
God, your writing is so inexplicably amazing.

I truthfully don't know how you do it, but I say you keep it a secret, and don't ever stop.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
He doesn't really know how to answer that. Yeah, he wants her, but he's not a dick, and he doesn't touch girls who don't want to be touched. That is just not his style. It shouldn't be anyone's style.

ah, i love how you show what a good guy Puck really is!
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
so cute
missbrightsidex chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I absolutely adore it. I wish that friday went just like you wrote it, then I would love glee a lot much more :). Incredible.
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was a great story. I loved every bit of it. I really laughed though when she asked if he was prepared and he was thinking he had a condom in his wallet. :) Fantastic writing!