Reviews for Secrets of the Chase
Azul Ivy chapter 15 . 4/16
Love this Delana is perfect is this one... Please just one updated happy end for them
ashleyb1114 chapter 15 . 1/3
Great chapter I wish u could finish the story you are so close.
Ferrydenpurple chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Loving this story, would love to read the end, please update! :-)
dodo8585 chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I really loved it just found it today & read it all
I dont know why didnt you finish it honestly it was so good you cant leave it at that they are in so much pain right now plz try to finish it
ajax69 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Loved your storyline. wish that you would continue it even though it's been a long while since last update
Sophie chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Continue the story!
southern grace chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Love ur story! Please finish it!
kathpetrova chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm kinda new to this site but I really want to read more of this story so please please please continue its an awesome story and I totally love it
LenaBV chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
I'm the 400th reviewer! Yay! :)

But my comment won't be funny. It will be sad.

Please, continue this story.

I know it was too long since the last update and maybe you would never read this "message", but I still hope you'll find an inspiration and finish this fic.

You won't let Damon and Elena be apart for too long, right? ;)

Please, say me if you're going to finish this story.

Thank you!
psymplemind chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Promising beginning...I notice it was never completed (drives me crazy!) but willing to give what you did write a go as it was recommended by another writer whose works I like/admire
lovedamon chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
Love yur story ...it will be great if yu cn update it! X
DElena all the way chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Please continue ... PLEASE :D
Ms.MikelsonSalvatore1234 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I LOVED IT!SCREW THIS SWEET LOVING DAMON AND GIVE US A PREDATOR-eh, my daddy issues are showing aren't they?ANYWAY, keep up the good work! your such a good writer,your keeping Damon and elena in their personalities and that's really important,at least for me(so I can stay involved in the story and imaginge this really happening) continue to right!please!:)
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Omg pls continue this story!
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 14 . 2/1/2013