Reviews for Take It How You Want It
mellifluous cloud chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really really loved this. It puts such a dark and interesting spin on all the events of season 9 and early season 10 - I especially loved your interpretation of the Declan/Holly J relationship being SO over-the-top perfect just because Declan COULD flaunt it, and he could never do that with Fiona. The Declan and Holly J relationship never made much sense to me so I appreciate that reasoning for it. I loved the language of the fic and how we really got inside Fiona's head, how she was so tormented by wanting to be with Declan and she kind of hated herself but couldn't help craving him. My only real issue with the fic was Peter; he seemed a little too perfect here. I don't think he would be so accepting, but I could definitely see them dating and I loved Declan's jealousy. The ending was a bit abrupt, but I like that - it's dark. Overall I really appreciate the depth and details of this fic, and how you REALLY explored their dynamic. As others have mentioned, that's so rare for a Declan/Fiona fic. So, thank you. :)
megsovereasy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Fan freaking tastic. I love this so so so much. Definitely going in my favorites. I wish there was more! It's written extremely well. The story really comes to life. God, I wish Degrassi would've followed this plot line.
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
wow, I'm kinda suprised about the end...i mean u made their relationship at the end one sentence...confusing me?

but i do like it, allot

hugZ()
CStardust chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Woooow.

That was.. intense, to say the least. But god, that was amazing. The thing is, I can see this happening. Just wow. This was amazing.
JacobFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aww this was so sad!
Taio Kaiona chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
You have to continue this! :)
slowjam chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great ending. I really loved the dynamic between all of the characters - especially Peter and Fiona. I was really surprised by how that relationship made so much sense. You've got a good handle on the canon and weaving it into the fic.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow that was great. seriously so well written and personally i think realistic aah those two are much closer than regular siblings. amazing job i wish declan would have broken up with holly j but i love how jealous he was of her and peter. incredible oneshot! i wish you'd update!
Dizzy-dancer chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is awesome! As I was reading it I kept thinking back to the newer episodes with them and how I could all make sense. Great job!:)
Sk8rnerdbleach chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like the whole concept of this fic in general! It seems pretty accurate in personalities. This is just one of those lighter twincest fics. Its not just straight-on sex but mentionings of their incestuous relationship. Keep writing like fics!
Bologna121 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
very realistic ending :) I LOVE THIS FIC! This was phenomenal. The way Fiona struggled with her Declan problem. And I think Peter and Fiona would make a fabulous couple! I was just thinking about that earlier today actually! Oh...and the "dirty little secret" line was very clever, since that was in their very first promo. Oh wow this was good. You should write more!
TheFr3ak chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Love it. I always knew someone would write a partial Peter/Fiona thing.

But Declan and Fiona are like technically made for each other like seriously if you thought about that. Anyways adding to favorites.
Amateur Sleeper chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I know that everyone was so upset about the twincest in the movie, but i don't even think the characters recognized its impact. I watched the first episode of season 10 again and to me it actually seemed like Declan was jealous- or at the very least uncomfortable with the idea. I like the idea of Fiona and Peter too because they are similar. Good writing; hopefully you'll continue? Or at the very least, discuss this relationship with me! I for one am intrigued by it!