Reviews for What happened during
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Very cute.
toystorylover chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
When you said Sernorita, I think you meant Señorita, as in Ms. Just saying.
toystorylover chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I love this whole story, it it so cool. I love the whole Buzz/Jessie thing, and demo and Spanish mode. It is so funny when they do it in the movie. Also, the amnesia thing, like, 'Why can't I remember, when Buzz is normal. Also, when Buzz is demo, and Jessie tries to convince him he's their friend, it gave me a few ideas. Thanks for writing this fanfic!
jojoberry chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Ahh buzz I don't think anyone truly understands love...
jojoberry chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Yay ur an awesome writer! Especially toy story(to be truthful those Are the Only ones of your I've read:P)
jojoberry chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I love your little footnotes at the end there so funny! I also love the brother sister relationship you give woody and Jessie
jojoberry chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Ah yes woody gets jumbled into this ;) can't wait for more!
jojoberry chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Oh buzz you and your space ranger strictness...:)
jojoberry chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I like the start of this story and can't wait to read more!
TheRedGuitarist chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Wow you did great with that spanish section!
greasrs chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Hehhe. Cuteness factor100% me loved it. Sooooooo cuuuuteee. I'd leave a longer review but i cant think after all this cuteness and fluff awesomeness. I always get a funny feelin in my tummy after readin fluff stories.. i luv it but it makes me dizzy. I luv these one shotlings though. They are sooo amazing. I luv em. Keep Writing!
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Fluffiness! This is so like Buzz. He is just thinking too hard about the whole relationship thing, but that's good because that means he's in character.

"...lipstick infested face..." hahaha, wording was perfect here. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Addicted signing off ;D
keep-me-posted chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Great story! I've read quite a few stories that kinda explain what happened during/behind the scenes of some part during the third movie; but I must say this is one of my favorites!

Chapter 1 & 2: First off, I've only seen the movie once so far, but I think you managed to hit the straight-from-the-movie dialog right on the nose.

And I do so love these Demo Buzz/Jessie stories. I don't know why, lol. I think maybe 'cuz it's like someone suffering from Amnesia. Jessie tries to make him remember things and, as Buzz IS Buzz somewhere in that mode, something slowly clicks inside him. Even if just for a moment. I think I find those stories more fun than the Spanish Buzz/Jessie stories. More intense, sure; but still fun, lol.

As I've only seen the movie once, I actually find myself thinking some parts of your story, which I think you just wrote yourself, are actually quotes from the actual movie. They're that good. So, I must give you a thumbs-up for staying so in character. :]

Chapter 3: I understand I just said I like Demo Buzz stories over Spanish Buzz, but that doesn't mean I hate these kind of stories. They are quite entertaining. Sure, I find myself having to pull up a translator to understand half the stuff Buzz is saying, but it's all worth it.

I've noticed that you actually make hints to what he's saying, making it so people don't have to use a translator, but I have to know exactly what he's saying, otherwise it drives me crazy lol.

I love reading stories like this, 'cuz I love the idea of Jessie lovestruck, despite the fact that she's kinda the opposite of that. If it weren't for Toy Story 3, these kinda stories would be considered like AU or something, lol.

Also: "Forget the language barrier." Love.

Chapter 4: OMG! At the part with Jessie pulling Buzz up into the truck, resulting in Buzz fumbling it, thus activating one of his buttons is so totally adorable! I literally aww-ed outloud, mixed with a slight giggle, lol. So cute. And Woody afterward, "I didn't see anything." :P

You described this chapter as cheesy and guess what? I love cheese. :P I loved the speech Woody told to his fellow toys. I had another Did-THIS-happen-in-the-movie thought, 'cuz it was just that good. And something like that is totally something Woody would do, lol. Plus, I applaud every story I see where they can have jokes that are simple, yet excellent. ["Hamm, you wise-crack and laugh at other people's misfortune. You take people's money and call it your own. You are an absolute pig." Woody gave him a smirk, "I don't know how you manage to be so appealing and relatable."]

Haha, for a second I thought you were going to change your story, and make it an AU, having Woody actually leave for college with Andy and I was like, "No, don't make it so!" But it's all good. :P

Chapter 5: "I saw you dancing in the crowd."

"Yeah? And…?"

"Let Buzz do the dancing."

:P Another kind of story I enjoy; Buzz trying desperately to remember just what happened at Sunnyside [ie: Spanish mode]. I think maybe I just like any story that has to do with Buzz, haha.

And great job pulling off the cute brother/sister relationship between Woody and Jessie. I see stories on here that are either just Buzz/Jessie pairing stories, or Woody/Jessie pairing stories. But very rare do I find a nice Woody and Jessie sibling kinda story..thingy. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, haha.

Chapter 6: Total aww! I'd probably call this my favorite chapter, as well. I adore stories one watches the other one sleep. A couple, I mean; not just random people, lol. Some people think it's creepy, and they think I'm weird for thinking it's sweet. But it is. They're adorable.

Okay, so I kinda went into drabble mode for some of those reviews, but after reading this, I felt the each chapter deserved a whole review. Sorry if anything was hard to understand. I just recently woke up, and I'm afraid even if I went to check back for mistakes, I would just pass over them again, lol.

Amazing story! Hope to hear more from you soon! :D
Angie J Trifid chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Aww that chapter was so sweet! :3
Angie J Trifid chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Heheheh, cool. And Woody can't dance. Well, he can't be worse than ME, surely?