Reviews for Sound of Madness
NoilyPrat chapter 10 . 2/20
Interesting!

All the loose ends weren't tied up... so.. did you do the sequel, to tie everything up? I'd be interested in reading it..

Although, it's kinda interesting how you were channeling the writers - Abaddon came around Season 8.
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 2/20
Considering you didn't know anything about Season 6 when you wrote this - wow, you did a great job!
Amy Keen chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I love this so much. I love that you fill in gaps with your stories! Please always write SPN fan fiction!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
i really like this story, it is very well written
a lot of crying from both of them inside, though ;) but its convenient
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
"Whoa…..tha' w's fas….."
sigh, Dean, you are adorable
fred21 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Great ending. Dean has the amulet back and Sam too.

Is there a sequel in the pipeline?
fred21 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Angels, always friggin angels.
fred21 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Yay! I had a feeling it was Bobby and Dean knows his brother is alive and well (even if he is feeling abit pissed off at the moment)
fred21 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Taking on demons, never a good sign.
fred21 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Although in the end I quite liked Lisa I never brought into the idea of her and Dean being together. It seemed to come just out of the blue for the character to suddenly turn up like she did near the end of season 5 when we had only seen her twice before that and for Dean to declare in his own way that had deep feelings for her just didn't come across as true (though I did love his lines!).

It makes sense that Dean wouldn't be able to stay with her and go and try and find Sam.
fred21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love the start of this. Looking forward to seeing where this going to go.
borgmama1of5 chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
I appreciated the mix of feelings both Dean and Sam expressed in this-the mix of guilt and love and hurt between them was heartbreaking.
Jane88 chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Just found your story and couldn't stop reading. Loved it! Very emotional, liked Sams fear of the dark and that you brought the amulet back. Great work!
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
This is wonderful from start to finish. Loved that Sam had to make a choice and then his all night talk with Lisa. Got worried as they were locked down and Sam lost it and Dean was dying. And yes, you got the amulet back!
cold kagome chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
HAHAH LOVE THE BROTHER MOMENT... LOL SOOO FUNNY..