Reviews for Sound of Madness
Twinchester Angel chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Another excellent chapter! I think this was my favorite one so far! All 3 of them are so in character and it's such a great read! Thanks for your hard work on this and thanks so much for the regular updates! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope Dean can learn to forgive Sam and maybe understand what he's going through. If anybody could, it'd be Dean. Thanks again for this awesome story! Good job!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
This story is a very interesting extrapolation of what might happen after Sam and Adam fall into the pit. I tend to agree that Dean would not be happy without Sam, but I had not considered that he might try to suicide. And it would be totally Sam-like to come back and avoid Dean so as not to come between him and his supposed normal life. It'll be interesting to find out what happens next. Nice work.
Tuppence chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Ok, so any sympathy I had for Bobby has dried up completely and Sam's is hanging by a thread. I sort of get what and why Bobby is acting the way he is but, in all fairness, the amount Dean has put up from Sam and then to be mourning his death for a year when he was never really dead...

So yeah, I do get what you're trying to do, portray all three of them sensitively and fairly but I do think Dean is the most injured party. (And lest we forget, Sam's not the only one who's been to hell and back... If there's one person on earth who may understand what he went through, it'd be Dean...)

So anyway, I dunno. This chapter had the opposite effect on me as to what you were aiming for, I think. I'm a little annoyed that Bobby isn't annoyed at Sam at all; it feels a bit like he's pretty much taken Sam's side far more than Dean's. And he keeps protecting Sam but Sam does need to grow up and take responsibility for his actions...so I don't know. That's my rambling review to an end.

I really look forward to seeing how this develops.

Tuppence chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Oh Bobby's last line made my heart melt a little...or maybe closer to a lot...

Darn tootin' right Dean's angry, although the thought that maybe they just didn't need him is just so DEAN, especially after the siren episode!

I like the ominous big thing up on the horizon...very promising!

~ Trina ~
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
plz plz update! poor boys!
Tuppence chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Oh boy...see, if that had been me, I'd have left it as a cliff-hanger for a possibly dead Dean. Just stopped the chapter at Dean about to call Bobby...but I like yours better. Chances are, Dean lives then. Good times...!

Well written and I totally agree about the demons talking. How have they not learn from every supervillain in pop culture history? Ah well...it's what keeps the heroes alive, I guess.

Tuppence chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Ooh nice to see things rocking and rolling. Looks like it's getting close to that reunion.

~ Trina ~
Tuppence chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ah Sammy...poor dumb Sammy. When will he learn that Dean would choose him over everything?

Good start.

jensensgirl3 chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I think that Dean and Sam really need to talk, they need to get a lot of things off their chest right now. I'm glad that SAm called Lisa finally, now he knows how Dean while he was gone. Dean would never be truely happy with anyone, that is except for his Sammy is the only person. You got to love Bobby for standing up to Dean, and being such a father figure to the boys.
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Sam not being able to sleep and needing the Jack to do so explains why he is staying at a motel instead of Bobby's. It would have taken the old hunter less than 5 minutes to know how much the youngest Winchester was suffering. And keeping a lid on his emotions is only going to work in the short term, something will eventually trigger them and he won't be able to hold back. And if they are travelling and living together just how much Sam is hiding things will come to the fore pretty quick. Dean is dealing with things in a better way, his anger and emotions are coming out, he may not be in a good way but he is doing better than his brother. And could well believe Sam ringing Lisa and needing to know instances when his big brother was happy. Intrigued and a little worried as to why Castiel has not come when summoned and neither of the reasons why he hasn't come are good.

Another amazing chapter Sonya, am hooked on this story and look forward to the weekly updates.
cold kagome chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
WOW.. POOR BOYS.. BUT THEY TOGTHER AGAIN.. YEEA.

WOW..DEAN DIDNT PUNCH SAMMY YET,, WOW.. LOL

AWWWE..THEY NEED TOO HUG EACH OTHER.. POUTED,, O,O

LOVE IT
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
plz plz update! I like!
Ryla chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
You don't need cliffhangers to put me on the edge of my seat... wonderful story and I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Thanks for your efforts.
jensengirl4eva chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Wow another great chapter. You write Dean so well. I'm hoping that Sam shares some of his time in hell with Dean next chapter.
Ayaimee-Jensen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I am so glad that someone made the connection to that album and this show. I think it is excellent! Fantastic album and Fantastic show. I give you a high five!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »