Reviews for Sound of Madness
BeachDreamer chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
The plot thickens...and geez...our poor boys just can't catch a break can they? No sunshine and lollipops for them. :(

I'm loving this story so much. Your descriptions of their inner turmoils are spot on. I could just imagine the look on Sammy's face when Dean burst out that he had gone to Lawrence to end it all.

Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see what's going to happen with Abaddon. Will Cas be making an appearance? Hmmmm.

Thursday should come more often than once a week...I hate the wait!
Twinchester Angel chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Love this story! I really appreciate writers that can keep them in character and you do an excellent job of that. Can't wait for the next update! Thanks! chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Not surprised at Dean's reaction to finding out how long Sam had been out of the pit but great that Bobby made Dean look at it differently by asking him what he thought Sam had been through. And from the look of Sam they really need to talk about it, especially as he's not really eating or sleeping - and he poured coffee down the sink! Trust Dean to have not destroyed the rings but have hidden them and typical that the one he found from war seems not to be able to be destroyed. Wonder if all four of them have to be together to be destroyed but the only danger with that is if they get into the wrong hands. Just how dangerous would it be for Bobby to summon Abaddon, but at the moment they have no idea what meat suit he is inhabiting so that is just as bad? And will Sam get to fix Dean's stitches before Bobby comes back into the house?

Great chapter, loved it.
jensensgirl3 chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I hope that Sammy will talk to Dean about his time in hell, if anyone who would know that it's Dean he's been there to. Even though Dean didn't have Lucifer in him when he went, and who knows what Sam saw being there in the cage. I just hope that it doesn't tear Sam apart before he talks about it.
Ryla chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Like it, love it, want more of it! Great job! And yes, I'm totally convinced that when Season 6 finally starts again Dean's going to be throwing a punch or three! :D Poor Sammy :D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
cold kagome chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
jensensgirl3 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
They both knew that Dean would've been pissed, but it was Sam's idea not to tell Dean. Sam was doing it so his brother could have a normal life, but without Sam Dean would never have a normal life. I like how even in sleep Dean hasn't let go of Sam's hand, maybe thinking if he let go Sam would disappear.
Amberdreams chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Somehow I doubt that the show will be able to inject this kind of depth of emotion into the potential reunion but we live in hope, eh? chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Good old Bobby, getting Dean to a hospital and the medical attention he needs, then insisting he comes back to his place. Perhaps Dean should have gone to the bathroom instead to the kitchen when he woke up as he got the shock of his life seeing his little brother standing there! Bobby can't blame Sam for the shock reunion as he had no idea Dean was going to walk into the kitchen. And can imagine Dean's anger that this had been kept from him but in the end emotion became too much for him as he sobbed in Sam's arms. They are definitely going to need a heart-to-heart talk when Dean wakes up and Sam will certainly have some explaining to do for not telling Dean he was back. Loved the end of this chapter - "Sam, he's pissed, hurt and confused but it doesn't take away from the fact that he hasn't let go of your hand."

This time Sam's smile lasted longer.

Already looking forward to next weeks chapter!
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
This story is just scrumptous! I loved Dean's reaction -poor guy has just been through too much in too little time! I can't wait to find out what and where Sam's been!
BeachDreamer chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
YAY! I am ridiculously glad that your computer decided to cooperate. The blue screen of death best better not get in the way of this one! LoL.

And I have officially favorited! Girl, I love this story so much I can't even begin to tell you. Dean breaking down in Sammy's arms? *Gah* I am not ashamed to say it brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait 'til next Thursday!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
that's what dean gets for lying:) this is good-I love how dean broke down in the end.
BeachDreamer chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to read/review. Stupid RL getting in the way of my fanfic obsession, LoL!

Anyway...spectacular job yet again my dear. Love the scene with Dean in the Impala: the pinging of the engine and him running his hand over the dash telling her that she will be with family when Bobby eventually comes to get her. Nice segue into his own need to be with Sammy again. Also liked the inclusion of Adam in his little whiskey ceremony.

Didn't expect the demons showing up or the possible "other" use for the key. You have me intrigued with that one. And yay for Bobby showing up just in the nick of time (ok, so he was a little late, but it's cool...something tells me you won't be killing Dean off any time soon!)

Great job! Again, can't wait for more. Is it Thursday yet? ;)
Amberdreams chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Nice plot twists - wonder what you have in mind for a second function for the rings?

I was also wondering if they would have Dean a target next season because he must have kept them, right? What else could he do with them after all, I doubt if a mere human could destroy them (and I reckon Death might want his back too, don't you?).

I liked the little detail about the pinging of the Impala's cooling engine, like she was talking to him...
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »