Reviews for Dulcia Somnia
DemeRain chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
So sweet. Thanks for sharing.
likethej chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Loved this
just-a-shadow-of-death chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
god, i love this and you. ty
danae.14 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Well done for your first slash! You should do more for this pairing, it's really good.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Sweet merciful god, that was HOT! I literally cannot remember the last time I read something so mind-blowingly amazing. Gah. Arthur/Eames forever! This captured them perfectly. You my friend have a gift- please never stop writing!
XxrockyxX chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Wow! This story was so excellent! It was the perfect combo of incredibly sexy and incredibly tender - that last statement from Eames was just beyond cute! Loved this fic!
Mallie chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Hot sex AND a happy, romantic ending! This made me very happy!
The Last Kitten chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Super kawaii! You win friend! .~
caramelcandylover chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
loooooooved ur story! eames and arthur are so perfect together! ur ending was so good! "what could be better than you?" genius! please write another eames/arthur soon! :)
msdarque chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Loved reading a lot! LOL

Congrats!
Victoria of Memphis chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aw, no one Beta's for Inception? That sucks... I'ma bout to write an Inception crossover and my Grammar is not the best, in all honesty...

When he kept asking if he drempt that a lot I started wondering if it really was him... but I;'m a good guesser, so pay me no mind. :)
Lady Vignette chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
This was amazing. I hope you write more! :D
lilli kitty chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I just re-watched Inception last night and immediately decided to go look for some Arthur/Eames slash... this is absolutely awesome. This was sexy and well written. Adding to my favorites.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Gaahhh! I love this fic so much! I think you're doing a lovely job writing these two, and I really hope there's another chapter in the works. If not, that's cool, because this fic is just really awesome haha. Great job!
TranquilDreamer chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Are you sure this is your first time writing slash? 'Cause GOD, was it HOT! Hee, Arthur and Eames, yum 3