Reviews for Secrets Kept, Secrets Shared
breezyyy chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
wow this is crazy good! really and truly brilliant! Mozzie's voice was amazing. everythiing was amazing!
Drood chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Love the backstory and reveal! You managed to build a whole world in a compact story.
Kathi1C chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You have got to write more about this please.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was intresting.I love AU's.:)
not paranoid enough chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i think this needs a follow up...how this relationship affects the story, who this 'shadow king' is, more info on the brothers' past, how neal finds out...

please? sequel?
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved this story! It was a pretty interesting twist.
j3nnee chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
WOW!

What a twist! :D
Wondo chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Unique and intriquing. Fascinating theory. Where will you go from here?
BellaHarvest chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
What a wonderfully written study of Mozzie's feelings towards Neal and Peter. His protectiveness of Neal always shines through in the show and you put it into words very well. It has certainly become very clear over the course of season 1 that Neal increasingly looks to Peter for guidance and companionship and that Moz has some (at least partially justified?) reservations towards Peter. Your back story was heart-wrenching too.

I'm not really buying into the whole brother thing, but I thought the story is very well written and a pleasure to read. I'm curious to see where you're going with it.
LeighJ chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OMG Huffy, I think this story epitomizes the plot bunny wishes of many a reader in one fell swoop! "You are the person he looks for every time he feels proud, or hears a good joke, or feels scared and lonely. You are the face he can't remember of the brother he can't forget." Powerfully written stuff! I commented on the USA WC forum recently that while very different in how they approach life, at heart Neal and Peter seem very similar. So as the series evolves it makes me look forward to learning what lead Neal down such a different path. Your story would be my biggest wish for the writers to copy. LOL Anyway, I hope you have more planned for this one because there will definitely be plenty wanting to read more. - Leigh