Reviews for My Friend
This is perfect! :D
christmasinacup chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Love this! Bye bye, ... haha
cubbiegirl3419 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love this story. I also can't stand Dr. Peck.
Teri chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I enjoy Tucker (and Libby) stories which is why I read it, but I really loved the way you got rid of Dr. Peck. Good for Libby and Tucker. I wish the show writers would do the same thing. Very nice work!.
kira66 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I HATE Doctor Peck. She's annoying and disrupts the flow of the show. And hooking her and Hank up...can you say urg? I turn the station whenever she comes onto the screen that's how badly I hate her. If she's a character that is staying then I may have to rethink my view on the show cause it can only go downhill with her in the Hamptons.
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ok awesome! can so see them doing this. cant really see hank having that reaction but its ok. love this story! i soo wish this would happen in the show. i hate peck she needs to leave. she really is no competition though hank rocks :P
RHMichaud chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yup, that's about how I wish she would go. I am not a fan of Dr. Peck either. If Boris was in town, he would maek short work of her. I just hope that Hank isn't going to get romantic with her. Ewww!
Jackie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hahahahaha! TAKE THAT "DOCTOR" PECK!

i hate that woman (and i think hank's starting to fall for her! nnnnnooooooooooo!)

great story!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I cried when I saw this was a OneShot. There aren't enough Tucker fanfics, and I squealed when I saw there was a new one! This was really great- I really hope they get rid of her! Thnx for posting; hope you make more!
angela1830 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I hope it's that easy to get rid of her! She needs to get lost. Maybe she can drive off a cliff? Please!
writeallnight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Can I just tell you how much this story pleased me? After tonight's episode and the preview for next week's, I was so in the mood to punch Dr. Peck in the face! She'd better not be sticking around for much longer...anywho, thanks for writing! You made my night a little better :)