Reviews for Remembrance
Kid Eternity chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I forgave in the first chapter but the drama here is over-rated and exaggerated just a bit. You better make your next story more appealing, here is a tip, keep the drama balanced. Not an extreme tear jerker.
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
You made Katara into a drama queen and Toph a real queen, I'll forgive you for that. The story is generally good and it hooked me a bit. but this is my review of the first chap. The second better be good for your sake.
Alluring Alliteration chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I'll say she got lucky. All she has to do is play messenger girl a few times. Aang had to clean up a freaking war.
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I love Aang and Kora's interactions! Very true to Aang's character!
I31011 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
update soon please! I wanna know how Korra masters the elements
fluttercullen89 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This may be due to the fact that I absolutely LOVE Aang and can't stand to think of his death, but both chapters had me in tears! When I first heard about the new series I was torn between joy and depression lol. But I can't wait to read the rest of this story of yours; you seem to understand each character so well. And your Korra seems very real to me already. Can't wait for more!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
awesome awesome story! please please update! I hope Katara gets to see Aang again :(
royalmagician chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I really like this story so far! I like how you portrayed all the old Gaang members, I can totally see Toph being a crazy old Earth Queen and Sokka still being his goofy old self, except older. (I giggled at Zuko being mad about his son and one of Aang's daughters little romance, very amusing! :D) Anyway, keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next chapter!
Katia11 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I love it!
Dilanith chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I'm totally in love with your story! It's so real and exciting...! And because of those very sad scenes with Katara (and Aang) I even got tears in my eyes. I can completely understand her sadness.

Please continue! I'm going to read every single chapter!
Raven Sheridan chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
*sob* Poor Katara! D: I think this was nicely done. I completely imagine Katara having a mini-grudge against Korra. Her actions were very in character, in my opinion. 10/10!
Raven Sheridan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I imagine writing this will be difficult, but also wonderful. Essentially this is all your own, since we don't have enough concrete knowledge about Korra yet. I squeeeed at the end when she picked up the toys. 3 Can't wait to see more, my dear. _
JeneyaStorm chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
can u write more?

oo and i adore it wait whats LoK?
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I am really liking this! I just found out about The Legend of Korra today, and I am FREAKING OUT! I can't wait. So, anyway, love the story, and please update soon!
Connor Kent chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Absolutely fantastic! I loved it!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »