Reviews for Things Unsaid
SiriusWriter07 chapter 40 . 5/22
This is an amazing idea for a fic, and while many entries are heartbreaking, this is the one that completely undid me. Well done.
DoDo1401 chapter 77 . 5/19
I love this story, though some of these made me really sad. My favourite was Severus Snape to Lily Evans
belelle chapter 77 . 5/18
You have me speechless... (so excuse me not praising this awesome fic but I can't find words accurate enough to describe its brilliance)
skydancerfyremagyk chapter 77 . 5/16
This is amazing. I was crying on the inside the whole way through. And my favorite one was the Fred and George Weasley chapter. :)
-as always, Sky
enoratp chapter 77 . 5/10
Wow! What can I say... I didn't know you could put so much in so little. Like they say, less is more these days. Some of these chapters almost got me to shed a tear! Some made me laugh too. But, as a big Sirius fan, I'll admit, his chapter was probably my favorite. And you kind of broke my heart with his mother's, what a B**CH! Anyways thank you for this, it was really some interesting piece of work!
What about James to Harry? Or Sirus to James? Lupin to Tonks?:1 overall vreat job, you hit my heartstrings
fytvdok chapter 51 . 5/3
love this so much makes me cry but I do think it would have fit more if he said James. :)
MichaelMia4ever chapter 77 . 4/30
WOW. Just...wow. I cried. Thanx for that.
It's clear you've read the books to an extreme detail. Well done. And thanx, really.
The one with Hedwig and Cedric was my favourite and awsome story
:')
Yeah.
:( yeah,it was.
Theseus329 chapter 77 . 4/20
Fabian to Gideon
Xrupa chapter 63 . 4/7
The one that choked me up the most was Hedwig's last words to Harry.
I loved reading the whole thing. Thank you for writing it.
My favorites set 66 & 68