Reviews for Just Right
tension...hahaha
Jeneral2885 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Nice start
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
I liked this story. Very good. Nice ending.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Wish Tony would grow up. Guess Abby and Tim have aplan for Ziva and Tony to finally acknowledge their feelings. This is going to get very interesting.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Am a die-hard NCIS fan Covert Affairs. Looked for a FF from both worlds.
This looks very interesting, and all favs are here in the sandbox. Looking forward to next chapter.
Lovewhatever chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Wow, Absolutely wonderful. i loved it so much you did such a great god with this one. I think you should do an SVU crossover! If you could.
Destanie chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
I LOVED it :D Love love love 3
Jentheninja chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
i loved how you combined the two tv shows together and got enough time with them and their couples..i hope to hear more stories like this in the future. its very good.
Tempe4Booth chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
I WISH THAT JENNY WAS STILL ALIVE ASIDE FROM THAT I LOVED EVERYTHING!
Griffinesque chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
So perfect!

symmasters chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
A GOOD NAME FOR WHAT?
bconn369 chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
WOW! Just WOW! First of all, I should have reviewed the earlier chapters, but I was in such a rush to get through the whole thing that I couldn't wait. Now that I'm done, I'm just going to spend the next few minutes sighing all alone in my office when I should be working. Thank you for combining my two facorite shows into one amazing story!
browneyesonly4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
So, I have not read all of the first chapter as I am at work and my boss has a strict policy (that I was somehow able to go around seeing as "boss" is synonymous with "mom" in this matter :p), but, I just wanted to fill you in...that you are a genius and I was literally just telling my mom and just about everyone else that I know, that NCIS and Covert Affaris will someday do a crossover. I could just feel it. And when I googled it, this came up. May I just congratulate you on being one of the first to do this? I have a very good feeling about this fic. So. With that said, I am adding it to my Story Alerts and bookmarking the page so that I can come back and read it all later. Ta! :)
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
That was amazing!
Emaelin chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Well gee. Aren't they just all too cute... Yuppppp most definitely. You've literally got all my favorite NCIS and CA pairings in here! Minus Kate/Ari and Gibbs/Jenny, but three of them are dead so it's kinda hard to write fanfic with them in it, regrettably. *sigh* Oh well. Your story was great anyway! I couldn't help but read a little more into the Jenny-Annie connection... I was thinking you might have made them related somehow. Like Jenny was Annie's aunt or something like that. I dunno. Just my thoughts on the matter. Let me know if you like the idea though, m'kay? Loved the story, keep up the great writing! Hugs and cookies, ~E