Reviews for Mary Poppins
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Eee, goodness, I so love Draco :')

Wish Harry had been thrown over the edge and grabbed Draco and snogged him 8)

x
braincandy1 chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Nyaha, nice! I loved Draco's seducing, it was done quite well. I've really though to compare a Mandrake root to a dick...though now I see the similarities. I love this fic, though I'm still wondering...Dumbledore? In the fic or not? He's not my favourite character, probably one of my LEAST liked characters, but still...and I know you've been getting a lot of questions about him, but I just sort of...had to know.

Can't wait for the next update! Hope it's soon!

Blessed Be,

-Braincandy
BlackIrishRose chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Love the ending XD That was perfect!
gaaralover51141 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Sorry, for somereason i cant review on the 5th chapter so im reviewing on this chapter, but its for the fifth :)

Okay so first, im so glad that you didnt leave it at that point, cause then id be sad :D.

I ReaLLY like this chapter! It was SO aWeSomE!i cant wait for the next chapter. ì really cant ;)
MegassaTheBomber chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Please, please, please please please write the next chappie! I really, and I mean REALLY want you to continue this story! So, E!
BlackIrishRose chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
You really need to finish this! I'm hooked and can't wait to see what happens next! Great Job!
cuartasextalover chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
lol loving this fic
gaaralover51141 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I...

Will...

Wait 3 :)
The Hare and the Otter chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I LOVE the comment about having a ferret in your purse. LOL.
gaaralover51141 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I dont know about your Dumbledore situation right now, ill get you my opinion soon, promise :)

I liked this chapter but not as much as the others. But i still do love this story! :]

I love my plushy! *squeels and hugs plushy* i want lots of them :3 they're too cute lol.

Cant wait for the next chapter!
MegassaTheBomber chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I thought it was hilarious when Harry was looking up ferrets, I started giggling again and my parents were probably wondering what I was smoking ( i dnt smoke!) oh and also, dumbledore must die! I don't hav anything against the old candy addict, but I suspect the best harryxdraco plot! Can't wait, dun dun, for the update! (I rhymed!)
fattoad chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Nice long chapter to get rid of my boredom lol. Would be fun to see Dumbles die - not a sadist or anything but I think the plot would be much more interesting that way lol. Anyway, keep up the good work. :)
fattoad chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Too bad the first part was only a dream lol.

Good chapter!
gaaralover51141 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Aw I really loved it! At first i was like 'wth awesome!' at harry's little dream :3

Draco's memory, is his mom pregnent? thats the impression i got.

Aww draco knew Harry called him cuutee. he is too cute 3

I cant wait for the next chapter!
YAY chapter 3 . 7/24/2010