Reviews for In the Line of Fire
Abnab chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
really nice story. i enjoyed it a lot. thanks!
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was beautiful. Who would have thought that a curse could be such a blessing for both of them.
depaul7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I have to say that it's one of the best short Ravy fics I've read so far and I pretty much read everything half way decent out there. You got the tender and hesitant moments between Rachel and Ivy just perfectly. You totally nailed it! And the ending felt so fantastically right. Thank you for another great great story!
henri chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was so beautiful. And you, my brilliant friend, have made a truly gorgeous piece. Bravo. I gotta say that your timing was remarkable. I have read many fan fics, and its really hard to find ones with decent timelines. Some stories move way too fast, some too slow, and some don't even have a beggining! Its like the author jumped right to the end! Yours though, was made perfectly. And your grammar and spelling were prime. Its few and far between when you find a fic that has good spelling. I'm not perfect either, but I'll ditch any fic if every sentence has a problem. Anyway... Sorry I rambled. I loved the whole thing. Kudos. Thank you so much for writing this story. And with my favorite pairing too!
Little Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Beautifully written!

Your language makes every sentence flow into the next. Great work! )
Chris chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Interesting, and an enjoyable read.
Gaztasterofpork chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was...FUCKING AWESOME! I apologize for the caps but I truly loved every little bit of this story. I don't need a sequel(wouldn't hurt though)because it was just that well ended. Thanks again for a great read!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Absolutely love this story. I really love the premise of Ivy as a human even for a little while.

-Kate
A Lonely Planet chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Nice story. Hope you can continue it. Would you?

From