Reviews for Winchester Marines
taj14 chapter 1 . 7/1
What an amazing story, thank you.
Shamangrrl chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I love this story, and I can't believe I never left a review. I reread it often. I love the characterization in this one, and I love that it's in Ben's point-of-view. I'm a sucker for good SPN/DA crossovers, and I adore Dean, so this one is right up my alley. Very well done.
gediel chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
MAKE!
A!
SEQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Beautifully done!
Shanza chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Very well done. Loved how you tied everything in together, and telling the story from Ben's perspective? Fantastic.
simys chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
THE most Awesomeist ever super/angle crossover ever, really!
Jade121 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
wonderful..
alicat54 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
you really need to continue this universe, it's adorable! I mean, I can almost imagine Dean's perspective to Ben. It would be awesome i bet...
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love, love love this story. I like that Ben is still a little off-kilter, but he's been given a mission, something to live for outside of Manitcore. It gives me hope for his future (well, his non-canon one).
loussi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love little Ben and how he classify the nomalies and i totally agree Bobby is the awesomeness
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Even though Ben has only ever been in 1 episode, I'd been fascinated with him. He's crazy, but there's this child-like quality in him that makes him vulnerable. This was brilliantly written!
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is brilliant. I love how you managed to capture's Ben's way of seeing the world, but also having it work with the circumstances.

The writing was wonderful, and that final twist, with the defeat of Lucifer being the cause of the Pulse? That was pure genius.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
They are Mary's Army. They are the Winchester Marines.

This line absolutely slayed me!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Dean is an awesome dad, and both Bens are great as brothers.
onlyonechairleft chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I just love this. Love it, love it, love it.

Nothing else to say, just... love it. :D