Reviews for Off the Grid
Cindar chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Would love to see more of this story, it seems as if it has lots of potential.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wonderful
a chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
More please?
Banner chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This story ... makes me feel good. I like the details and hints of a much larger framework.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Just wow. The potential for this fic! It's... I demand a sequel! ...Pretty please?
Okay Wow chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This has epic potential-an entire army of Winchesters-sort of a half family/half military unit. Lots of possibilities with this.
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow, loving this verse. Are you intending to continue this? I'd sure like to read more. Really intriguing premise.

mj :D
hana chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love it but what about Alec?
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love the mention of the 'good place' by accident by Dean. :)

Lol, and now she's got, what, twenty? :P Awesomeness!
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is great. I can't wait to read more.

I want to see Ben and Alec interact with Sam and Dean.
Suededonym chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I really hope you make a whole series of this (no pressure though!).

The X-5s, the blood wards, Bobby being dragged along for the ride...all fantastic stuff.
Krysstinia chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
NIce addition. I'm glad you continued this, and am looking forward to more. Keep up the good work.
sholot chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I squealed when I read John took them to the Campbell farm. Like the blood wards you set, figures a family that's been hunting for generations would use some of the ritual stuff to protect themselves. now, what's john and bobby gonna do with all these kids who don't know how to be kids? aside from teaching them how to hunt, they got to be taught how to be human if they want to blend in.

I'm eagerly looking forward to more of this verse.

Thanks for sharing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
YES, you're continuing with that one shot idea you had D

So excited!

So Dean is 21 and then Sam is 17? Have Sam and Dean noticed the 'mini Deans'?

I like the history you had with Mary's house. It's very cool

I'm very excited what they do next with the X5s.

**********************

"I can feel it, Dad." Dean whispered. "It feels good. It feels... right." - was that when the wards were waking up and basically connecting with Dean?

'You always said you wanted more kids.' - that is an understatement now LOL (Sam, Dean and 50 X5s)

UPDATE SOON!
davis395 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
plz keep this goin, i really want to see how the boys deal with the kids