Reviews for Jealousy
IansBean chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
1 2 3 AW that was SO sweet. I wish I was in Padme's place dancing with Palpatine. (Drools. M IAN.)
Vee017 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I'm not the biggest A/P fan, but I really liked this story. Anakin thinking Padme was in love with Palpatine was priceless. Wonderful fic!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
aw...this was such a sweet and funny and adorable story _! padme and the chancellor? LMFAO! i was chuckling all the way through ani and padme's conversation about the "people they loved". heheh...looks like ani was blind for a while there. but with how close padme and the chancellor were, no wonder he felt that way x.x. a very unique and delightful story :D! loved it :D! and finally, finally, ani and padme were able to settle it in the end _! yay for them.
doughreyme chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
That's so sweet! Though Padme knows how to sew? O_o. Your humor stories are great, even with Episode II out. I hope you write more humor in the future.
Bunny chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
O.o tell me you didn't really end it like that? ACK! I must have more! Great ficcy!
Loufiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Cute
valsolo chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
I liked this twisted little tale of mistaken identity! I love all of Anakin's inner dialogue. Please, write more!
Rheena chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
What a way to end it! Brill! [Only why does Obi-Wan always seem to be the bad guy?] PS the thought of Palpatine and Padme...YUCK.
Cadi chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
ah! why do you have to stop there! i'm not much for romance but that story was so touching! i laughed! i cried! aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
Tahl chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
oh my god that was such a good story i loved it so did alot of my friends who read it with me, u r a great writer and descripter ! i mean very marvelous !i do have to agree i mean my story is like nothing compared to ur's even though its longer and i still didnt finish it i still say that ur story is and will always be fun to read and romantic too.!
Natalie Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
that was soooo beautiful...that was one of the best stories I have EVER read
Jade chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
how sweetI!loved it.
Android Kaeli chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
Oh, that was wonderful! I loved how you had Ani think that Ami was in love with someone else! I hope to read more of your fics in the future!
Pam chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
Wow! You never cease to amaze me with the great quality of work you keep posting up. This story was no exception, it was very well written and you could really tell how miserable Anakin was. Keep up the great work! Oh, will we be seeing The Naboo Chronicles Part 8 anytime soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
Oh I love it! I wanted to throw The Chanceller out a window even before I read it great job!