Reviews for Second Secrets
Cute story!
Wileret chapter 1 . 6/20
Such a fantastic epilogue for this episode! I'm so happy that you finished and published it! I'm nine years late, but who cares?
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
I love this so much. Second time reading it, too :)
Irishchicatee chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
love love love it
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Poor Jack! I'm glad he was able to help Sam!
adangeli chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
That was very satisfying "pre-ship"! I'm a HUGE fan of undercurrent and am discovering how much I enjoying delicately written early undercurrent - that first fizzle of attraction. This story was rec'd over at Gateworld in the last couple of days and I'm so glad it was!
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wonderful story. Very enjoyable with many great moments.
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Haha, the "your ass is mine!" comment had me roflmao! Classic! Fantastic story
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
loved the story. especially this part

'Of course, at that moment, because some divine entity up there sure as hell got a kick out of screwing with him, Jack was certain, Sam reappeared, emerging from the bathroom with a challenging, "Your ass is mine this time, Colonel."

I nearly fell over laughing when the general showed up. good one.
girrly chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
coool. Pretty good if you ask me. (: i really liked it, and i guess it would be impractical of me to have wanted them to kiss... (:
riverlover chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed Jack's POV. It ties up a lot of things the show leaves open. Thanks for sharing it.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my god this really got me :o)) So few points?

"No problem, Carter, it's been a while since anybody's drooled on me." - that was simply cute and brilliant :o))

The whole paragraph about his IQ dropping? Perfect! :o))

Then how he shifted from her CO to friend, offering his arms and letting her cry? I was so hoping something like that would be on the show. Really.

I was half-expecting Jack sitting next to her on the bed but just the simple idea of watching him kneel down there... geeez - almost made me siiigh and all.

Then Jack's overwhelming need to comfort her, to let her know she was perfect in his eyes - oh my... how could anyone be disappointed in her? Oh yeah... he couldn't.

And then when he sat down next to her? You had me all grinning and wishing for it to be on the show for real!

And then came the rest... on the couch... embarrassing each other, making jokes, becoming less polite and more friendly... :o) But I gotta say that the whole life-without-parents talk part made me almost cry. I was so close to losing my dad two times already and I just can't even imagine it... so that touched me really deep inside.

I loved the "your ass is mine this time" line :o)) The whole moment - so them! :o))

And seeing Jack flat on his back... wow I would love to see that! That scene had to be perfect! :o)) And then the eye-sex comment - I can so easily see him confused and not really understanding... and Jacob being furious. Sure he would be. The anxiety and all those feelings... wow.

And "Sir, I think I'd like to finish yelling at my dad in private" part was another brilliant touch :o)

And then Jacob being all nice and polite and yet very firm and strict and protective and just all-General-like. Wow! :o)

It brought them so close together and I can see it as the best SG-1-like start of one hell of a friendship between Jack and Jacob :o)

And nice touch with Hammond being her Godfather - I think lots of us were thinking about such a possibility as well :o)

So all of it counted and summarised - one of the best stories with the best characters in it ever :o)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
really really enjoyed this, your characterisation is spot on and Jacob is an absolute gem!
mgamberger chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was really fun to read. I loved!
kkat5 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Such a great fic, so many funny moments. I kept waiting for Jacob to show up and surprise them - sorry the George didn't show up too (though I was glad he's her godfather which I think is a fanon belief but one I've always loved)! I've also thought this is a great SJ potential episode for fics, but have only found a handful of them over the years.