Reviews for The Ones That Matter
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I don't think it's at all OOC. You've got Tony down really well, from Michael Weatherly's performance in TorC. Really deep, heartwrenching writing. Wonderfully warm and hopeful at the end :-) I really, really like this.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Beautiful and angsty and all the depths of emotion I wanted to see on my TV screen but didn't.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
lol i thought you wrote this piece chanelling out your own emotions onto paper, but it was from a movie/tv lol what was it? i don't think ive seen it before. sounds like something i'd like.
Seosh chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hmm feels a little bit like the narration of "(500) days of Summer" to me, but idk XD
tonysmel chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
"The empty space they leave suffocates you until you can't scream anymore." Wow, great line. And I think you sell yourself short; I thought this was more in character than you give yourself credit for. Love all things Truth or Consequences, and this did not disappoint. Lovely meanderings(love starting my day with a little angst,lol!).
dazzlefly chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
"You continue to exist, but you cease living." fav.

love it! does this sentiment go for ppl online too? who are the ones that would be strangers on the bus online? in this day in age who would they be the ones to, "... make your life entirely different"?
Wennuhpen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice and not out of character at all. We all saw Tony go through the motions of every day life without registering anything. So yeah, this could have been going on inside his head.
LordMaster6 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Well I can cheat, because you told me what it was, hee hee.