Reviews for Touch of an Innocent
Wolf1989 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I really like your stories so far. You got me more interested in NnoiXSzay pairing. I hope to see more of your stories soon! Keep up the good work!
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
NO! IT'S BEEN A YEAR! I WILL SOB MY FUCKING EYES OUT IF YOU DON'T UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FUCKING MUCH! PLEASE! I know it's been a year and 3 months, but... I'm begging you. I will do ANYTHING if you update. ANYTHING! I just fell in love with this story and I desperately want to read more! Also, I loved your other fanfic about Szayel... It had me sobbing. I put that here because I showed it to my friend((Who told me not to send her anymore fanfics after that XD)) and She may just read the reviews to see everyone else who actually likes it, and I know she'll freak if she finds out I like it... I refuse to give up hope! Just... please... Do me a favor and update. I hope you will, even though it's been so long. Well, I guess I'll wait and see. Bye-bye.
ulquihime7980 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
i still love this story. when is there going to be a next one? soon i hope. how is ulquiorra ever going to make up with szayel for him leaving him to nnitora's clutches?
CheerfulBubbles369 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Aww very cute story! Please update soon! :)
Queen Marimo chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
awww very cute! very good please update again soon!
luversblues chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
please write more and keep it hime and u... sry i can never remember how to spell his name. its so cute and i always wanted to try tea but dont know how to make it or anything. but i do no how to make the tea bag one!
nypsy chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
yikes, if hime has powers while small, aizen won't want to find a cure. poor ulqui is competing w/the master of all manipulators for hime's affection.

update soon pls
TheLadyIntegra chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
yay, I'm glad this had some more ulquihime in it then Szayhime. Sorry, Szayels great and all...But Ulquihime pwns, hands down ,

I loved this chapter
Strawberrycream11 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
it was so cute! i kind of liked the aizen hime part XD it was funny :P Plz update
Sarii123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
hey well first I would like to say I am german! so dont hate me for making some mistakes in gramma or else :D back to your story Love it ) Ulquihime ist soooooo cute ).. there have to be more about them...since there is a lot of szayzel and hime...I like ulquiorra most :D but I will deffinetly continue reading you story

add to favourite
FlowersN'stars chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Nooo don't make it a ulquihimeszal.I'm gonna be honest,don't wanna discourage you or anything but I loved this fic in the beggining when it wasn't dark and i'm not a big angst lover thingy you still continue this for the fans :)
summerrayah chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
i loved the chapter but poor Szay-Szay-chan. I love how szayels going to be a main 3rd character
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
loves it!
singingsaturn chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
UlquiHimeSzay is fine! It makes things more interesting :D Honestly I have fallen out of love with UlquiHime as well. Szayel was always one of those really cool characters than never let you loose interest. Plus, since both Szayel and Orihime are "kids" there could be some very cute fluff. Don't be afraid to write what you feel like! That's what fanfiction is all about, writing what you love. Don't like UlquiHime very much? That's alright you can turn it into UlquiHimeSzay :3 I'll stick through with this story to the end! I can't wait to see how it works out :D
Onlynameleft chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Umm... actually your heading indicates that the original pairing for this fic was Ulquiorra and Orihime. Ya know, back when you weren't bored with them. Well, I'm just thankful you haven't abandoned this fanfic. Please update soon.