Reviews for Wicker
Otakugirl 13 chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Lovely oneshots of Treve! Cute, sexy and hilarious. I enjoyed your writing, thank you for the great stories! :)
Novalia1001 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
So I was just reading through my work and then I read this chapter because someone mentioned that they were confused. Now, as a writer, I dislike hearing when readers don't understand my work. But the following comment that "...made sense in the end..." fueled my curiosity even more. So I read this chapter. At the end I shouted, "DANG! I WROTE THAT?" Writers, never forget to re-read your work.
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Ah Train, always talented at ruining the moment.
Yuuji Narukami chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Update.
xWei chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
The ending was brilliant. I laughed. Hard xD

And I wonder what happened to good old Sven. Another sad story for another day, huh? :)

Great work! Especially enjoyed the part when Eve commented that they never verbally proclaimed their love to each other. Was practically seeing flashes of angsty writing ahead hahaha! Gave me a fright too x.x
xWei chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Confusing at first, but it sealed the deal in the end :)

Love how you end your chapters! This one is a personal favourite!
xWei chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
I like it, and probably wouldn't mind seeing more from this reality :)
xWei chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I like the setting, and I like how you got there. Brilliant.

My ending was my favourite. Totally unexpected! Lol!
MariKuro chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
LOL. THAT LAST STORY. I CAN'T. #DYING
viper's fang chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
well, that threat's certainly imaginative. guess i have no choice but to review, huh? i thought this story was pretty good, but why was train out drinking when he never does? i'm just curious. was there a reason, or did he just start drinking?
rikary chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Hahahahaa. I love the last part. I think Train is right.

Thank the heavens there's still someone who is writing about this couple.
Yami-No-Yugi-Fan chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
LOL atvthe end where she slapped him for asking her if she had a fetish for old men.

I liked this one u should make a story with them actually having a child id like to read that!
BellaChrono chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
okay this is awesome though I don't get how its humor
BellaChrono chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
... love your stories *shocked in awe of amazing writing skills*
BellaChrono chapter 4 . 8/24/2012