Reviews for Adore
MsKittyWinter chapter 1 . 1/16
This was lovely! But sadly so brief- any chance of expanding it? Before & during at least? I think there are possibilities & I really like your writing style. I know it's been a while & perhaps you don't write in this fandom anymore- but maybe spin the DVD a couple of times to renew the friendship? ;)

Thanks for a lovely little fic!
'Kitty'
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful!
enthusiastic-idiot chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Aww, really, this was just the most heart warming and beautiful one shot I have read. It brings those weird giggles whenever I think about your great fic.

Hope to read more from you :)

enthu
ElegantGhost chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
"Being set on fire? That's new." Lol. Awesome story. Personally I'd rather be set on fire and burning for a while than be in limbo for decades, but where's the romance then? Keep writing. :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Ci chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is just amazing and beautiful, I loved it!
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I don't ususally like Eames/Arthur story, but for some reason, I felt the need to read this on and I am most certainly pleased.

I don't know what it is that makes this is soothing to read. I'd say it's the love between Eames and Arthur, I suppose. I love that Eames would do ANYTHING to get Arthur out of pain.

I also love that Ariadne is crying because it shows how close she and Arthur are.

Write more.
cry you mercy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Was toying with the idea of reviewing...partly because I'm a bad person, but mostly because I have very little to say other than: wow. Which I have just delivered.

There ya go. There's your wow. Enjoy it )
Desperate For Attention chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Amazing!

This has to be the best Inception slash fic on here, it's not to strong but a perfect balance inbetween. Absoloutly adore the whole thing. :)
you-need-imagination chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I love this story so much. Perfect balance sweetness and angst :)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
really sweet. :-)
IsabellaJ9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love love love love love love love this story! I'm so glad that I'm not the only crazy one who went to see this movie and immediately pictured these two together... they are so obvious together it's not even funny.

One of the things I love about this story is that unlike a lot of fanfic writers, you don't focus on sex. Although we all want tsmut sometimes, I much prefer stories that have depth and go into the feeling shared between the two. And this story makes it so obcious how much they love each other and what they would do to each other and that is definitely the kind of story that I prefer.

Eames and Arthur are such delightful characters, and you really do them justice. You really captured Eames' expressions as well. Such as the adorable fact how he's always calling Arthur "darling" and "sweetheart".

There's not one thing I would change about this fanfic. It's perfect. If I ever get around to writing fanfics, I hope they're half as good as this one.

There needs to be more stories like this one! Please write more! And keep up the amazing work!

Isabella

P.S. Castiel is my favorite from Supernatural too XD
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
very cute :)
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was really great; touching. Great job. :)
Vaoni chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh wow. This was just amazing. I felt like crying because it was so beautiful and tragic. Thank you for this!