Reviews for Bag Boy
That. Was. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Lol
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was interesting, but I liked it.
Mrs Muze chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Funny! Loved it!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
that was hysterical! loved it!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That was really cute!

Next time lemon sherbet?

:o)
Snarry4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
omg fuckhot.
ImNotScaredOfYou chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was hilarious...I'm glad Jo lead me here. I'll have to try your other stories sometime after I've caught up with Jo's.

Holly
obsmama chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
aww fun and congrats!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I am totally in love this this story! Hilarious, hot, and perfect. I'm not sure how to find out who the author is?
babyot chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
God, this was a fun read! And so serendipitous considering just today I was flat out working it with the sweet but smoking produce boy at my market who I quite possibly could be old enough to technically have mothered. Yikes, but what a fantasy. I think I'll load up on ice cream next time and ask him if he can help me pick some toppings thanks to this little romp of yours. Great sexy story and funny as well, so thank you and congratulations on placing!
bootsnsapphires chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh nice! Loved this one shot!
majose chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was so good! And sweet at the same time :-)
FOXY-FEET chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
such a fun read! every grocery store has one of THOSE bag boys.

*sigh...* god bless young, virile, LEGAL males!

your best lines :

I wrinkled my brow as I realized that he hadn't brought something. "Where's the cherry on top?" I asked, perplexed that he could have forgotten something so elementary to a smorgasbord.

He blushed. I mean, fuchsia-blushed. "Ahh, well, I guess that would be me," he said, and planted a hesitant kiss on my lips.
FuzzyUnrulyJellyfish chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Funny and sticky-sweet! Loved it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »