Reviews for Elevator Music
DUH BOMB chapter 30 . 8/21
Well damn. That was a great story. Never thought something like getting stuck in an elevator could do that to some people but I'm glad you wrote it.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 3/8
Haha it's funny, when Kouga talks through the speaker, all he can say is "Kagome are you okay?" when she's not the only person trapped in the elevator. My god, he has a one tracked mind...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 3/8
Awwwwww! Come on Miroku! Like what the hell... why did you have to ruin that nearly intimate moment. Whyy!
sunshineisdelicious chapter 30 . 2/9
This is a really cool idea! You did a great job keeping the story interesting, even while it was just in an elevator. And Miroku, why? Haha, I love it.
Black Lotus 57 chapter 30 . 10/28/2016
I think I fell in love with you.
NarukoSon chapter 30 . 10/18/2016
I've read almost all of your stories and this one was amazing. thank you
InuYasha'sLullab chapter 30 . 8/6/2016
Something like that happened to me years ago, but I was in a train, crossing an island-a big one, Im from Cuba- and I noticed this guy at the train station, he was helping this old woman with her luggage-she was hauling a big one. At first I was taken aback because his generosity towards her, he took care of her when the train arrived, helping her on finding her seat in the wagon, wich happens to be in the same wagon I bought my ticket and he bought his. Luckily the seat beside mine was not sold to anyone. I was expecting to stretch my legs for the next 20 hours-yes, 20 hours to cross a fucking island, those trains we have in Cuba have been put out of service in the whole world a century ago, apparently we love recicling- was I talking about been lucky? No a chance. Suddenly the same guy appear before me asking if I didnt mine if he could take the seat beside me...well, for some unknown reason to me I let him to take the seat that I was dreaming about for my sore legs, because I just got out of the hospital, where I spent 11 days with my father in a coma after a brain accident-I dont know how goes that in English. I think I was needing someone release tension, someone to cry out my fear of losing my father, because before my mother and sister I coudnt crumble, I have to keep a strong facade. Everything happend in 20 hours, riding a train to Havana, but the aftermath that experience brought to my life, have make me think for YEARS that I should've take that path life offered.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
the freaking tension is killing me!
Celeste027 chapter 30 . 4/15/2016
Loved this story. SO MUCH.
Sophie chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
Oh my god, Miroku is HILARIOUS!
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
That was hilarious! Hahaha thanks for writing, it was very cute at times as well!
-kitty
Violet51 chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
So lustful. Kagome and Inuyasha are really dirty. Mirkou is probably watching. I like it
Tans O chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
You did an amazing job with this piece and I had a great time reading it. Although I wasn't very find of the ending, it'd have to do. Oh and by the way, I love the way you write so just keep writing and writing okay! So here it is: Lots of love with sprinkles on top(Cause you asked for it)!
Thanks for the ride and I'm looking forward to some of your other stories! :)
Ella9658 chapter 30 . 3/13/2015
YAY! Happy ending! LOL I was laughing my ass off when Miroku sent the tape to everybody! This is the first story of yours I've read, But I will definitely be reading more! (And you can sure as hell bet that I will comment, and express my love for your stories as well! XD)

Inu&Kag 4eva!
Ella
Ella9658 chapter 29 . 3/13/2015
Stupid Kagome! WHY!... Now that thats out of my system... great chapter! I Just hope It isn't a sad ending..

Inu&Kag 4eva (amazing chapter!)
Ella