Reviews for We're NCIS Not CSI
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Being in NCIS, inspiration for Deep Six, must be a hell of a lot better than being in CGIS (remember them?). I don't think anyone based anything off them :( but it always makes me laugh (and part of me cry) when they have to explain who they are :) so I love this!
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Fun read!
cajunghost chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
LOL thats all.
Ink11 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Catherine Zeta Jones for Lisa! Maybe Clint Eastwood could pull a Gibbs... :D nice story, I hope you continue with it!
abfirechick chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
How generous of you to shout out but not necessary! HA! THat is an exact senario that could play out in an actual episode! I like how you used Harm's ex girlfriend. Remember how he got her pissed when she had to testify at a trial about her commerical?
dreena chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Salma Hayek-Ziva

Christina Hendricks-Jenny

Matt Damon-McGee

Ryan Renolds-Tony

Zooey Deschanel-Abby

Colin Ferrel-Ducky

George Clooney-Gibbs (tee hee)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Poor Tony, he thought this was his big break...

Eve
diana teo chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Enjoyed this! It's a tough call regarding who could play Tony,but I hear there's a cutie by the name of Michael Weatherly who might fit the part...;p
abfirechick chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
HA! I love it! That thought will entertain DiNozzo for days if not weeks! Whould play Gibbs? I think a longer story involving NCIS being in a usual(or not so much)case where the powers that be have allowed some movie people and actors follow the around to get information for the possible movie would be a great idea!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Haha, I totally saw that coming! They did NCIS, just not which one.

Eve
STLFAN chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Nicely done with the National Crop thing! HA.
Anne chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Enjoyed this story...what a great idea!
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
"I wonder who they will get to play me. I mean Agent Tommy. He'd have to be..." "Maybe you could." Gibbs walks into the bullpen. "But I already have a job." Tony says in a panicked tone. "For the moment." Gibbs glares at him. "Boss?" "Not for much longer if you don't get back to it." "Sure." As he begins to sort through the folders on his desk DiNozzo smiles inwardly. Maybe having a book character based on him wasn't such a bad thing after all." - Hehehe.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Definitely lol. I loved the sweet old lady and the OTHER NCIS.