Reviews for Blowjob at BJ's
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
very sexy. my penis is erect now and i am having sexual intercourse with my girlfriend!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Don't think they will be goig back next year lol
Crystal Joyy chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Lol I loved it! :) I thought Edward was gonna be vampire and I hare stories where he's human but this was great and funny 2! Thyr banned from Ben and jerrys! Lmfao
figtree777 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
hahA funny and cute story...especially the last line!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I can hear my hubby in the Edward dialog: Only God knows why Bella would want to go to this place. I mean seriously a Ben and Jerry's Factory?

What's the point of this place anyway, there is a reason why they sell in stores, so we all don't have to drive hours just to go to a factory. She is so lucky I love her.

But my effort was ruined with the big ass yawn that went ripping from my mouth.

Damn Bella's kind of sassy and jealous Kat better watch her damn back: "Why hello, how may I help you.?" She tried to purr at me, but all she did was give me something to laugh at later.

"He just said that we were checking in, are you deaf Kat?" Bella said, wrapping her arm around me. Her possessiveness always aroused me.

As we passed Kat on the way out Bella purposefully stopped and gave me sexy and passionate kiss right in front of her. I smirked and gave Kat a little wave and we started towards the Volvo.

I love Emmett asking the damn question. Edward almost had his man card revoked but redeemed himself with the Ashton Martin: "Oh I see, but a Volvo?" He said pointing to the logo on my car key. "Really dude, that's such a soccer mom car.?

"Ha, that's what they all say, but in reality a Volvo, is safe and good in gas, just enough for me. My wife has a Lexus, she doesn't really like the Volvo that much, I don't know why. I have an Aston Martin Vanquish for special events."

"Now that's what I am talking about. The name is Emmett. How about you?" He asked me.

I love Rose & Emmett's banter too: "Yeah, I know Emmett's the same way, I guess guys don't understand the significance of BJ's" Rose said.

Both Emmett and I started choking on our beer.

"Oh we understand BJs just fine babe." Emmett said as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Omg I love you Emmett so much there are no words: "Uhh, guys, you were like 10 seconds away from having hot monkey sex in the middle of the dance floor, I like you and I don't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure so I came over to warn you." He said with a smile, his dimples showing.

"Thanks...I guess" I looked down at Bella and her cheeks were flushed a sexy pink color.

That happens and that the good stuff: I latched onto her neck and starting sucking as she trailed her fingers down my back to my ass and pulled my body closer to hers. And then she bit me. That one move turned out adventurous love-making into primal fucking.

Okay I liked that ending: "I do too, after all I did get a Blowjob in Ben and Jerry's. Hmm? A BJ in BJs. How Ironic.?" I told with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

"God you're such a perv." She said with a roll of her eyes.

I didn't get to answer because a large banging came from the door. The door knob was wiggling. And we heard the jangling of keys. We both looked at each other with the same Caught-Red-Handed face on.

And then Bella said.

"Maybe we aren't coming back next year."

I think you may have earned my vote so far: OMG I loved it! I thought this was pretty original from the other 18 entries that I've read. I'm impressed it was so short but so good!

Good luck on the contest. I'm recommending this on my blog and ffn profile that's for sure that's all I can say.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Good luck with the contest.

Keye
cclore chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like Ben & Jerry's but not enough to have sex on a cold cement floor. lol

I don't think E & B will be returning to that particular factory. ;)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I LOVED this...super sweet (yes...pun intended).
MssL chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
lol.. nice
Blood And Fangs27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
busted!lol
Walker77 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hmm i have always wanted to do that my husband isnt as adventurios as i am lol

is that the word or maybe is just horny lol
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOL - great oneshot

thanks
Edmazing chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aah! I loved it! Bella and Edward were so cute together!
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010