Reviews for UCHIHA DIARIES : BOOK 5
lv90047 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Not sure if I like Sasuke being the seme...I rather him being the uke!
Oh well, beautiful none the less!
Please continue!
Samy-chan chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
It's probably a bit late but I just started reading your Uchiha Diaries and I really had too much fun reading the last chapter of Book 5 :3
And I personally love Sasuke as Seme, BUT Itachi shouldnt be too much of an Uke, he should stay the old Itachi if you get what I mean _
Lots of love! 3
YaoiAttraction chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
XD
BelovedShadow chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Very nice! I tend to prefer Itachi as seme, but I think you did really well with Sasuke topping! Usually I get weirded out by it and don't read it, but yours was pretty hot. It's not something i'd request for the future, but I think you portrayed the situation really well. So again, well done xD
illusionneverchangedx chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
that was great! but i think that i still like itachi on top just a little more ;D im gonna read the next book! this series is awesome!
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
awesome... awesome... awesome.. amazing.. love this fic/series so much... this is really cute, sweet, funny and addicting to read... love this so much... you are totally awesome...
XxShort-StackxX chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
hey i luv ur stories but i dont like sasuke as the seme if he is paired with naruto...u should leave that to itachi;)
The-Scarlet-Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Loved the story. Love all of your work. It's just so much differant than most fanfiction I read on here. I honestly don't much care for Sasuke being seme though. But in the case that it was the first time sasuke takes itachi I like it. Although regular thing? Ehh... Nope lol. It's more of an opinion on the story rather then an actual suggestion, just do what you want. I'll probably love it either way. _ keep on writing. :D
passionateinterest chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Wow I think more Sasuke-seme has to occure. :D The state of the car after their intercourse made me laugh.
NoelleisParadise chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
although seme-sasuke is great...im a sasUKE person more. haha

but i will read whatever it is that you write.

i love your work
Colmillios chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I have read each of your Uchiha Diary entries so far, and have enjoyed each and every one of them. Also I have never actually wrote a review before so this is my first one, lol. But anyways I had been wondering if you were ever going to flip the dominance between the two of them. Even though I enjoy more of Itachi being the dominate one. And you really left chapter 2 with a cliff hanger, lol. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
aeonreclipse chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Ahhhh! Mixia-chan I loveeeee you oh so much! xD this turned me on! ahahaha Sasuke as the seme never fails to be a lil bit hysterical and alota bit sexy as hell!
passionateinterest chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Wow Sasuke becoming the seme for one night will be interesting. Most of the time it's always Itachi who is the seme in the stories, you almost never see sasuke being the seme. :)
XxShort-StackxX chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
hey i luv these books they r so gud...update soon
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
uh-oh spagettio! i sense trouble please update soon )