Reviews for Timmy Nolan
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Aww. That was really sweet. You should really write more of these things. There's always room for more.
sannipan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Poor Neal, life has never been easy on our favorite con man! I actually have a little tear in my eye:)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aww~ That Made Me Cry. Poor Neal, His Best Friend Died So Close To Him, & He Couldn't Save Him.

& Now He's Lying About Him To Get A Park Built & Named After Him. He's Such A Good Friend In That Light.

Really Good Story, Very Emotional. X3
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A good idea for a story, though this sentence bothered me: 'No one will find out about the tenuous legality of your family being in the states.' You probably could've worked this fact in a little more carefully.
XLostxinxWonderlandX314 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I knew someone was going to do something like this. The minute I heard the story about Timmy and then when Neal denied knowing a Timmy, I knew someone would write about it. You did a good job by the way.
aloha94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awww...that was so sad! You should write another chapter!
Mourningdawns chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This almost made me cry. Neal is such a sweetie. Very good work.
Wondo chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Neal would remember to honor a friend, and keep his past memories from his new one. Very nice.
The Fanfiction Revolution chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aw, that was such a sad story. Poor Neal, although I could see him keeping any real emotional memories away from Peter.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Great story and explanation behind the Park...
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aw, poor Neal. Good idea that the name comes from Neal's past.
Ultracape chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Except for the fact that I think you got Neal's age wrong by around 10 years (he's 32-33 so he would have been 22-23 a decade ago meaning he'd be way too old for this to have happened a decade ago) this is a beautiful story. I'm crying.
penguino3782 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This story was so sweet. It looks like Neal had his skill to con even at a young age. This story made me to tear ip.
mellomoon50 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very good story. Neal kept his promise of making sure Timmy Nolan was remembered.