Reviews for Human
Alex11215 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Ooooh, I like that Emily wasn't in this chapter. So the next chapter could be anything, it could be the next morning or years in the future, I'm looking forward to seeing how you do it. I also really liked that Lizzie didn't stay mad Casey, that fits her character. I hope you update soon.
Alex11215 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
God, Emily's harsh.
kmr04 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Aww mand did she have to go and do that. With the way George was being suportive I hope he would set something up for a way for him and Derek to look for and find her... even if they have to hid her away in an apartment. This way Derek can still keep an eye on her and Nora will never know. (of course she finds out eventualy?) But Derek can't lose her. Goerge has to help him!

Nice work on the story. Keep it up.
leanaplumz chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Wow.

I love how Derek took charge and pulled Casey into him. I think that's exactly what he would do in that situation. No one can tease her but him!

I teared up in this chapter... Casey leaving is going to hurt so many people!

Can't wait for the update!
zanessa-troyella1032 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
No. No. No. No. NOT OKAY! You can't end it there! :( Ohhhh. -cries- I want more! I need more! I loooove this story. I really hope you UD soon! - Leemah
BeyondConfused chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
omg! i just read all 5 chapters and it was amaaaaaazing! i have to know what happens! pleeeaaseee update suuuper quick! i loooooved it!

can you pleeeassee make nora and george get reallyy mad, and have derek stand up for her then have the parents kick them out?

i loooooved itt!
countryfan4life chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Nice update! I'm looking forward to reading what happens next. Update soon! :-)
misspink775 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU Go read my new chapter you tell me its up now... and u leave it like that... well . .l.. kimmi u big bully hurry up with the next up date remember i know where u sleep.
Leaf26 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Nice update, can't wait to see what happens next...Update Soon!
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
please continue!
zanessa-troyella1032 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
OHMYGOODNESS! D

I love love love this story!

Poor Casey! :(

But Yay for Derek! And Dasey. ;)

Emily's reaction is understandable but Jesus Christ!

Can't wait for more! 3
Leaf26 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Interesting story, can't wait for more...Update Soon!
freedomfighter43 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Veryy good :D I love the Emily drama! will she tell? Cant wait update!
BritPaige13 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
interesting idea about moving out. what is their excuse going to be?
zanessa-troyella1032 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Eeeep!

I love this story already!

Dasey, Dasey, Dasey. 3