Reviews for Pregnant
I don't you of you are still there ...but I love you and your story ..this is the best series I ever read in my whole life . I have to tell you how much this story means to me...and I happy that I read this...
Vee chapter 1 . 7/4
It's amazing! But I still hate knowing that the two of them will end up dying:(
Hello,
I found out that this person that goes under mumus on Wattpad has reposted a chapter from my fic, yours and others in a story called Harry Potter and CO Stories. They do state in the beginning that they have taken chapters from our fics without our consent and then ironically asks everyone not to repost "their" story. I'm not okay and with this and I have asked this person to take it down but so far nothing has been done. I just thought I'd let you know about this since it concerns your fic as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
So happy and heartbreaking at the same time.
Cora chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Love it! Wish it was longer, but a great end to a great trilogy! 3
BloodyDireWolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
A beautiful finale ending
Wowowowowooweeee chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Well I will just go ahead and say all three fanfics were easily the best ones I have ever read.
Thank you.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
Aww!
Me2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
I’ve read your stories before, but I recently decided to re-read and I’m glad I did. I really like how your story isn’t set at Hogwarts and how it focuses more on Lily and Petunia then Lily and James. Truly beautiful story- thank you.
golden fairy lights chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
shahhsadkhsdkjanlsccflnkcaswqc
sambayar chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
lovely:)..the whole series was beautiful
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Well... at least, now I'm way more okay with Dumbledore giving Harry to Petunia
dilana100506 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
How do I move to the next chapter? By the way, I love all your stories! They're huge on Wattpad, if you didn't know! By the way, I came onto to read the last book in the series, so that's why I'm such a noob! :)
Booknerd06 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Loved the entire series! Please write more. You could write about Harry, Ron, Hermione, and all the others after the war.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Will you please please pretty please write more? I love this story so much. You have a unique way of writing that I love so much. Keep writing!