Reviews for Pregnant
PotterFan500 chapter 1 . 6/18
"Husbandly services" - that is one of the best bits! Siriusly, this is a truly great and really well written fanfiction. Keep it up!
HufflepuffsandRavenclaws chapter 1 . 5/6
Loved the whole series!
Lena xo chapter 1 . 4/2
The depressing reality that is the fate of Lily and James Potter sinks in around this point. Thank you for a wonderful story!

Lena xo
CupCakeyyy chapter 1 . 3/15
I just finished reading this series for the... fifth time? Yeah, that seems about right xD Just a question - will you ever upload another sequel? :D Like Harry's birth or their wedding? That would seriously make my day! Scratch that - my year!
catviking chapter 1 . 2/27
this series is really god. any more coming out?
horses4504 chapter 1 . 2/7
What a perfect end to a great series! Thank you as always for being an amazing writer!
hoi chapter 1 . 1/1
oh my gosh! I love this! great way to end the trilogy! :D
Jily chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Ahh this series is AMAZING! Pleaseeee continue
IN LOVE chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
let me just tell you that i've spent the last week reading this little series. I read Boyfriend and got PISSED at Lily for letting him go and then being soooo happy that they got together. I read Fiancée and just DIED when James announced their 'engagement' and then i screamed (in my head of course) when Petunia decided that she would not tolerate Lily anymore as a witch. I just read Pregnant just now. literally a minute ago. and this is such a great ending. i may not know you, but i am proud as heck of you for writing such a beautiful series. i loved it. i've bookmarked these fan fictions so i can read it whenever i want. thank you for making this. ALL LOVE.
PotterHeadsruletheworld chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Please continue good job
Lots of love
Leanne
DottySoul chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
this is so sad... I am very sad now... just read boyfriend the fiance and now this :(
Gwendolyn Parker chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Ma'am, I usually don't write reviews to the many pieces of James and Lily fanfiction I read but your writing made me sooo happy. You made me life like 5 times every chapter. You had me guessing at what would happen next. You didn't ruin the story with the sequel, you kept the characters in character and your writing was just so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. You're amazing!
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This makes me sad and happy at the same time. Happy, because they deserve to have a baby and all that, and sad, because, you know... they aren't going to raise that baby. Petunia must feel really stupid afterwards, she pushed her little sister away as to not get too much pain and worry, but eventually she dies. She must feel really regretful about pushing Lily away then.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Thx for helping me...
berzerkeleyravenclawprefect chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This whole series has been so amazing and enjoyable. Siriusly, thank you. (typo obviously intentional)