Reviews for Pregnant
iCanGrammar chapter 1 . 7/24
AWW ILYSM THIS IS SO CUTE
Maybe it's because it's midnight but I'm actually crying, this was,.. ASDFGHJK! I loved it! This was a wonderful way to end the night and just wish, thank you for such a wonderful adventure, I have loved reading these fics for the last 2 days xx
Thechosenbibliophile
jameslilyfanatic chapter 1 . 4/28
WHY THE HELL DO SIRIUS AND HESTIA BEAK UP! (mind my manners please) AND OM G YOU BETTER WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL OTHERWISE I WILL DIE AND YOU WILL BET HE CAUSE. YOUR FANFICTION ARE BEYOND AMAZING!
Chameleonxx chapter 1 . 4/14
Haha can't get enough of these stories
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 4/11
Ok, so, do you mind just writing a thousand more sequels? Thanks.
Kitanni chapter 1 . 4/9
I-I-I just can't. Your triology is amazing! The only reason I made an account on this website was to read Boyfriend and then I fell in love with the rest right away.
Karyn chapter 1 . 4/4
I like it a lot! Good job!
Four stars!
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 3/19
Awww cute.
Really really cute.
I loved it!

Cya!
Orlane S.
Dudley was a year older than harry.
I adore this! James is just too freaking cute! Lily too, but you did a particularity great job with james this time. Loved it. Would love some more James and Lily from you one day. I love your writing!
A beautiful ending to the most amazing series I have ever read
Kudos to u!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 2/3
wait, no more?
reader chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
and now i'm sitting here like...dumbledore's beard, your trilogy are awesome! you're my angel molly. love you
jaztazgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Binge-reading your stories - Boyfriend, Fiancee, and Pregnant - are God-sends! It's honest to blog, a major reason I get excited about heading to work in the mornings. Bless you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Absolutely loved and adored the entire series. I'm so in love with James, it's unbelievable. Great writing. - Heather S Black