Reviews for Pregnant
jameslilyfanatic chapter 1 . 4/28
WHY THE HELL DO SIRIUS AND HESTIA BEAK UP! (mind my manners please) AND OM G YOU BETTER WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL OTHERWISE I WILL DIE AND YOU WILL BET HE CAUSE. YOUR FANFICTION ARE BEYOND AMAZING!
Chameleonxx chapter 1 . 4/14
Haha can't get enough of these stories
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 4/11
Ok, so, do you mind just writing a thousand more sequels? Thanks.
Kitanni chapter 1 . 4/9
I-I-I just can't. Your triology is amazing! The only reason I made an account on this website was to read Boyfriend and then I fell in love with the rest right away.
Karyn chapter 1 . 4/4
I like it a lot! Good job!
Four stars!
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 3/19
Awww cute.
Really really cute.
I loved it!

Cya!
Orlane S.
Dudley was a year older than harry.
I adore this! James is just too freaking cute! Lily too, but you did a particularity great job with james this time. Loved it. Would love some more James and Lily from you one day. I love your writing!
A beautiful ending to the most amazing series I have ever read
Kudos to u!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 2/3
wait, no more?
reader chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
and now i'm sitting here like...dumbledore's beard, your trilogy are awesome! you're my angel molly. love you
jaztazgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Binge-reading your stories - Boyfriend, Fiancee, and Pregnant - are God-sends! It's honest to blog, a major reason I get excited about heading to work in the mornings. Bless you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Absolutely loved and adored the entire series. I'm so in love with James, it's unbelievable. Great writing. - Heather S Black
Mlle Millie chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I first read a french translation of your fiction "Boyfriend", but it wasn't finished so I decided to read it in English. And I loved it ! Your James and your Lily are amazing. Funny, gentle, true. Even the relation between the sisters Evans, which generally quite different from yours. They usually really hate each others, or don't speak to her sister. Your Petnuia and your Lily were true sisters, normal sisters, in spite of all their difference for the sisters of the real worl. I believed their story. I sympathize to their sorrow.

Lily's parent were very nice too. Parents who love their daughters, are impressed by the younger beacause she is so different from them, but who make no difference between each other.

And James... He was probably the best one. But I think this is because he is my best character ever. Deeply in love, and because of that, a little bit stupid, but so cut...

Then, I read "Fiancée", and this last shot, but I must confess that for me none of this is equivalent to "Boyfriend", which is once and for all my favorite one.

I will certainly come back to read other story you wrote.

Thanks for this fantastic fictions !
Millie.