Reviews for Excalibur: The Sword is Drawn
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Good story
Harry2 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
THis was a nice way to end the tale. I wonder if you have any MORE plans for Excalibur?
Zippy Saboteur chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
You should really go through and edit this story. At least in this chapter there are a ton of missing quotation marks. I couldn't finish reading it as the constant dialog with no quotation marks was driving me crazy. I really don't understand how quotation marks can be something missed during even a quick revision, but there are a lot missing and it ruins an otherwise interesting story.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
pretty good
Harry2 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Well, it sounds like the team is ready for battlle. Now, its time to take care of Illyria once and for all!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Sounds like the X-Man has been chosen by the Ancient Gods to become the Weapons Master for the heros. And Fred is is his assitant. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Bobboky chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
cool
zeo knight chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
this is a good one the character of fire was fascinating to me
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Nice job giving Monie her own heroic powers. Now, lets see what you have planned for our OTHER magic user!
Cylon One chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
And now it's Katie becoming the Valkyrie.

This is just too awesome.

Great update.
Iceflame55 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Interesting! Will be watching :)
Scott the Wanderer chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is great so far. though personally it'd be too much fun to add Xander to even the Buffy/Harry Potter forces. Having him injured is a great excuse to have agree to being a Champion or Avatar. Given his history there are so many that would fit. Janus, Ishtar, Quetzacoatl, the Spirit of Freedom (part of what makes Captain America), Haesphateus (especially with the limp), or even just Africa (via the Hyena primal)
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Sounds to me that you are starting to form a version of the Marvel team The Defenders! I look forward to seeing if this is correct or not.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Another awesome one!

Angel's gone Blade.

Too cool.

Who's next to become whom? Or is it who?

ugh.

Hate when not sure of that.

Eager for the next update.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Now THIS is the way Angel should have ended! Much better than the way the TV series did! And I hope you have something special planned for Willow/Red. This young witch is something special and I can hardly wait to see what you have planned for her!