Reviews for Departure
CerenbusSnapeMalfoy chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP GOING PLEASE!

I BEG OF YOU I MUST HAVE MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!
CerenbusSnapeMalfoy chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I would just like to point out that it's HIGHLY difficult to understand who is talking and when. All you say is 'he' and 'she'. You should refer to the speaker by name, so that it's easier for the reader to know who's talking. Otherwise, your writing is simply marvelous. )
licorice chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
I read through your whole story, and I have to say...

It is the best fanfiction I discovered in a long time. During every single chapter tears pour out of my eyes (finished a tissue box, need more) and every funny moment baits my laughter. It is funny, really. Most of the time car crashes irritate me but in this case the scene is perfectly written. The friendship between Andy/Woody/Buzz is perfect and have more depth then most, even more than real-life bonds. I don't say this often, however you have talent. Genuine, amazing, terrific talent. I applaud you for using it for a superb movie.

I will wait for the next chapter with a new box of tissues.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Beautiful, heartbreaking, heartwarming, gorgeous, perfect...just, wow! :-D
Audrey the Thug chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Ahh, this so great! I can't wait to see more of Andy and Woody. (And I'm wondering what buzz is up to right now.) I hope you haven't abandoned this story, cuz that would suck SO BAD. I've practically spent all day reading fan works about ts, and I just got really hooked on this story. Toodaloo, I got go read a quick Bo/Woody then go to bed. :D
jayswing96 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
This story so far has made me cry several times over. This obviously attests to your skill in writing, and I can't wait for the next chapter. This is an awesome story.
MayAnny chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Oh beautiful! :3 It's late, so I'll just say this: Update! This can't be the ending! See ya! :P
Bloodthirsty chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Please continue
Seth7 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
yay! good chappie! will woody ever actually interact (both talk to each other) with andy? what would happen if he did that? it doesn't seem like there's a toy police that berates toys for breaking that rule. that would be interesting to see what would happen. can't wait to read more! keep up the awesome work! _
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
...any chance of an update? Because... because this is brilliant.
seth7 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
good story! a little bit confusing on who's point of view at times. will andy wake up and find woody next to him? will woody talk and move when andy wakes up? will buzz find them? keep up the good work. _ can't wait to read more.
Lucia Delaluna chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You know, I really love it when people ask for reviews, cuz if they don't then I normally don't review. I really feel like you have caught the heart of this story. This was one of my favorite movies growing up ( and yes, I still have my very own woody doll somewhere in my house). Keep up the good work :)
Katieghost chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I'm sorry for not reviewing in earlier chapters (I'm just now reading this story), but now I'm going to pour my soul in this review to tell you what this story has made me feel so far.
I've cried with this. (Why is this story so perfect?) I can't -stop-.
It's so amazingly written, so carefully and meticulously planned, that it touched a deep part on me that hadn't been moved in a long time. I could feel what they felt, I could see myself by their side in their toughest moments, I was -crying- with them as they faced reality, my heart was breaking along theirs (because I know what it felt like)... And all because you're such a fantastic writer.
You're amazing. This story is amazing.
Because it delves into the characters' psyches the way it wasn't ever been done before. Because they way it's described is so perfect that I can feel that I'm not only reading, I am -living- this. Because you captured the essence of every character so perfectly that I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly came alive. Because it's so heart-breakingly realistic in terms of the characters' emotions and thoughts that I don't doubt a word that's written -could- happen. Because..
It leaves me speechless.
And you don't know how utterly despaired I am that's it's not finished yet. Now I'll have to wait to see how it concludes (which I hope is soon)... And after such a teasingly cruel cliffhanger! I do hope that Andy is not dead.. And that Buzz and Woody's friendship can be mended. Because as Woody said (and you quoted), in what seems happened so long ago.. "...I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company…for infinity and beyond."
Katieghost chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh my gosh..
This made me cry.
It was emotionally powerful and so beautifully written that it actually made me cry.
Poor Woody...
nebulakid chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
"I am dead, aren't I?"

You better not be. You're letting down everyone who cares about you.

NOOOOOOO! this is the last chapter! UPDATE IT PLEASE!