Reviews for Departure
nebulakid chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Yay! Buzz is back!

These flashbacks make me smile :) "I'll get you, Evil Doctor Porkchop!"
nebulakid chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Andy... Don't die on me!

All I got to say. T-T
nebulakid chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Buzz and Woody... I hope they can make up. Losing a friend is hard, these guys don't deserve it.

SPEAKING of losing a friend, Andy should live! He should at least wake up to see Woody again! But I understand if you think he should die. :(
nebulakid chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
And this is why you should never drink and drive, kids! Or you'll hit hot college guys who miss their childhood toys and make fangirls cry.

Sorry 'bout that! But you gotta admit, 17 year-old Andy IS good-looking! Great chapter as usual!
nebulakid chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
One other thing bothering me was when you don't have punctuation after the quotation marks, and how in the beginning of this chapter you never specified HOW Woody got to Andy's house or even that he WAS in Andy's house. Or why. Sorry if that sounded a little harsh!

I'm so worried about Andy! Tell me what happened already!
nebulakid chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
His hat?! And here I thought he didn't do something that drastic! Well, that probably explained Bonnie's reaction...

ANDY! NO! What did you DO to him?! If he dies, I'm blaming YOU! D:

But honestly, that won't stop me from reading on :p
nebulakid chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
No... Woody didn't... did he? Did he talk to Bonnie like he did to Sid? Oh no!

But I understand. Anything to keep that name on his boot instead of a new one. :'(
nebulakid chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I just watched Toy Story 2 this morning when it was on TV, and I'll be watching the 3rd one later tonight. Because I was so excited (this is one of my favorite series from my childhood, and TS3 is one of my favorite movies ever. I bawled at the ending.) I went here to see if there were any good stories on it. And I found this.

The only thing that bothered me was the bold print, as I found it hard to concentrate on the regular print while they were on the same screen, but it doesn't really matter. I loved this! You portrayed the characters' personalities perfectly! Your writing style is perfect, and I never expected to find any good TS stories out there. Boy, was I wrong. I'm definitely reading on! :)
Sakearose chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
First off i have to say I love your story it's really awesome one of the best and I've read many belive me when my friend swore up and down i needed to read this story i didnt wnat to were graduating next Thursday and I wasnt all that willing to waste the little time i have left to study for finals and hang out with my friends on reading a story but when she said it was toy story I figured what the heck and gave - I LOVE toystory- it a try im so glad i did finshed the entire story today its that good like she said a fitting story to end our 4 yrs of high school any way ive ranted on long enough i eagerly await your next update keep up the awesome work sure it has slight grammar issues but it doesn't take away from the I've all story
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Misaki Kyuuki,

I know what you mean about leaving a review. As a fellow writer, I really strive on reviews that will help me improve my craft. I'll say exactly what you say to others, "It'll only take a few minutes..." I find it only fair to return the favor when I read someone else's work. Guilty, of course there are times that I don't. But I'm trying to break that habit.

Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about you. Well, you say that you worked really, really hard to write this? All I have to say is that it showed. From this first part of the story, I can tell that the idea was well-thought out and executed.

From one read-through, I did not catch any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors. Although if there were, I would have probably caught them right away, as I find them aggravatingly distracting. I'm very happy to see a writer who doesn't abuse this power.

And you achieve the right emotions that you are trying to convey with your characters. You are able to step into the characters, know how they would think, talk, and act. It's a very important trait for a writer, especially for fanfiction, as we are carrying on a story that was handed down from someone else.

I'm going to leave this note here for now. I hope this helps. It's pretty late in my town (while I am currently writing this), so I will need to read the rest of your story at a later time. I am pretty interested, so don't worry. I'll be back!

Keep rockin'!

Jake Nickleby
jannix chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
wonderful! i've never read something like this before...everybody's feelings are so deep! love the way the story is going (buzz and woody keep getting close and splitting up, it's thrilling!) though i hope andy lives! please, don't let him die!

hope to read what comes next real soon!
TbK chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Despite my ignorance, I can say you're a very great writer! It seems a very good writing, although you know I'm not very used to read.

Go on, don't give up!

Very good job ;)

I liked especially this part:

His eyes snapped open.

His heart started pounding wildly in his ribcage.

His fingers became butter-like as he could hear the distant, dull sound of both the toys falling from his hands.

It gives me the feeling of the situation.

See you,

TbK

Ps. Divide it into more paragraphs, it could be nicer! (evil smile)
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Wow, what a nice update! I almost forgot about this story! Oh and about the question thing, I didn't know who Andy was meeting for the first time at that moment. I was guessing. It seems that Buzz is realizing how much of a good friend Woody is...I hope they can work it out. I hope Andy's hanging in there...What will the next chapter entail? I guess we will have to find out... : )
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
fabulous characterization. exactly how i would see andy reacting too.
ToyStoryForEver chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Please, don't kill Andy, I've already cried enough. :( Please at least have him wake up and see Woody. See his love. /3
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »