Reviews for The New Flame Alchemist
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Wow. This is the first fic of yours I've read and you are one good author. Well written, well paced, with an intriguing plot.
Please post chapter 4 soon! I need more Royai fanfiction! Give it to meeeeeee!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
This is awesome I hope you keep going
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I'm really liking this story and what is going on now.

Please update soon!
natsuki chere chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
This is interesting! Please update soon!
Krymsyn Vyxyn chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Hey-Nana chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
This fic is amazing! I loved it!3 But... What happened to Hawkeye!?
Also, the Roy's reaction is very wow, he really cares about Riza, dah of course Nana, is because he loves her!
See ya in the next chapter.
Antigone Rex chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
GREAT chapter! The plot keeps going along at a nice clip; I was totally pulled into the story and VERY disappointed when it was over. I do hope you have more for us soon.

I'm liking this gentleman-villain. A nice change from the "100% pure evil" breed we know. He has a story that is interesting and I'm excited as to where you're going with this.

Strong writing! Please keep going!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Cool story :D Update!
AerinM chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Interesting chapter. You made Reese sound like a halfway decent person. I'm very interested to see where this goes and how his character develops. Is he really who he says he is, and are his intentions truly as noble as he claims? I look forward to finding out.
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
this chapter was really good keep up the good work
Sadekuuro chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
This seems very interesting, I hope you update again soon!
ssadropout chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I have to respond to your disclaimer first! We always got to see Ed and Alex Louis shirtless. Why not more of Roy? LOL

It's amazing how much tension you've packed into these first three chapters, and, I guess, it's mostly set up for the main story. Toxic has really got Roy and Riza cornered. Can't wait to learn what happens next.
mebh chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
You cannot imagine my excitement to see this in my inbox! Roy's reaction is very powerful and your plot is just wonderful!

I can't wait to see what you do next!
turtlelover0511 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Oo the toxic alchemist? Interesting idea. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2013