Reviews for PJ In The House
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
You go gang!
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh, wow. I wouldn't have known to look for this if I hadn't been referred to it from elsewhere, but that was really awesome. I admit I have a soft spot for PJ breaking out of his doormat role and getting passive-aggressive vengeance, and HE'S IN CHARACTER which is surprisingly uncommon even in the main GT/AGM fandom. (The one thing that seemed mildly OOC, the nose-picking thing, gets a pass on the grounds that Word of Rob is that he picks his boogers but doesn't eat them... (usually)).

Him calling his dad out on being a "cheap, manipulating asshole" was AWESOME. Max was in character too, and although that's more common, many people keep him to a fairly shallow range of traits while yours seemed to dig from the entire depth of his characterization, even his ambiguous or dynamic level of empathy for his friends.

I also want to know what Goofy meant by "coming after PJ".

Interesting way to try to tie Bellboy Donald in with Goof Troop without thinking about retcons, although I'd like to see more of the backstory on that honestly.

By the way, my reason for why PJ never showed up in House of Mouse or in general became part of the larger universe is one or both of these:
1. He never came home during or after college because Pete sucks
2. Disney didn't think PJ would be safe around Pete's more explicitly villainous portrayals since he's already an abusive jerk in the Goof Troop universe where he's less evil.
Chad's Shortstack chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hahaha This was awesome :) I loved imagining the characters cussing; it was so funny :)

But the story was supermegafoxyawesomehot.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
HA HA! That was great! It never occured to me why PJ never visited the House. His best friend works there and his dad ownes the flippin' property! But I guess it was for a similar reason explained in this story: That Pete hates the owners so much that he doesn't allow his son to come by.

Really, this is a fantastic story, and beyond the mild swearing, I see absolutely no reason why they couldn't have done an episode like this.

... Well... maybe because the writers would have to explain how it's alright for a kid to backtalk his father and how child abuse/brainwashing works. xD Yeah, that might explain it. And this realates to the idea from Autumn Artist about how Goofy could gain custody of PJ if his father's neglect wouldn't stop.

Anyway, everyone was in character, so much in fact, that I could actually hear Mickey say "Okay, we're screwed." XD Great job!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Amazing! This is a good story! It's nice that PJ has come to visit the House of mouse. Good job!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Nice fic and nice refrence to Bellhop Donaald as well I surpsed they didn't used PJ or any of the Disney afternoon characters in house of muse eithr
Autumn Artist chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
When you wrote, "Now, Pete...if you come after Max...I'm coming after PJ." What exactly did you make Goofy mean by that.

I'm guessing that what it means either:

A- If Pete punches or hurt Max then Goofy is going to punch or hurt P.J. .

Or...

B- If Pete comes after Max (which could be either punching or hurting him himself or hiring someone else to do it for him) then Goofy will try to get custody of P.J. .

If you could just clarify that little bit of information for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

But other than that little misunderstanding, this story is FANTASTIC!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
"Donald, I want you on your best behavior. I don't care how he treated you when you were the bellhop at his dad's hotel. Put it behind you. Got it?"

Nice reference to "Bellboy Donald"

Donald waited until PJ was out of sight before muttering darkly "Yeah, you better be sorry, you little..."

Mind your language, Donald.

PJ started to enjoy the cartoon. Then he realized it was when his dad owned a hotel, Donald was a bellhop, and he gave Donald hell. That was kind of a slap in the face for PJ. He sighed sadly.

What were they thinking?

PJ groaned angrily. "My dad butt-dialed me."

Funny to mention.