Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Elanya21 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
I had to read the other reviews to make sure I wasn't alone. Shagging is sex. Snogging is making out. And yes I agree I couldn't see Oliver with a slut.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Good job Ollie.
Elis.n chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
No way, it can't end like that! So sad, he doesn'tnow.
Wow, such a great story. I have to say, I didn't like Irina at first but now I think she's great. Well they are perfect together. I like it how you describe their relationship, it was so intense between them. I liked it when they fight and also when they were sweet to each other. :)
But I'm little bit confused about the stepfather. :O
I just wanna say, that I love this story. :)
Kitty chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Chapter 6 and I have to give up.
Just too many inconsistencies. E.g: One cannot be a virgin if one has shagged half the school. Shagging is sex, as in intercourse, and one is not a virgin after that.
Also I just don't like the character, I can't relate to her and can't for the life of me imagine a guy like Wood getting involved with a brain-dead slut for anything more long-term than a simple hook-up (and even then he'd have to be drunk).
Sorry, it just doesn't work for me.
Cassie-011 chapter 42 . 7/14/2013
i like this!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 42 . 12/31/2012
cute
blackprongsscarletlily chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I don't mean to be offensive, but there is a very large error that occurs consistently in your story. Shagging means having sex. I'm not quite sure if you fully understand that those two words have the exact same meaning. You might want to go back through and edit the chapters with those major mistakes, because it's a little confusing and also a bit misleading.
Bellatrix chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
why is there a digital clock in hogwarts? oh right MUGGLES
vaindaisy chapter 29 . 1/9/2012
On chapter 29 and totally loving it so far!
Dazzlelight chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Good story! I really like it so far but one quick question. Is she or is she not a virgin? Cause she said she's a virgin but she also said she's shagged a bunch of guys.
Lovely chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Lovely chapter. I would just like to point out that Thanksgiving is an American only holiday, because it is about the Native Americans. It isn't celebrated at Hogwarts! But otherwise keep up the good work!
anon chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Firstly, I want to just say that you're a really awesome writer! I found this story after reading some of your others that I loved!

But I've tried to read this one about three times and I just can't stick at it :/ I really really dislike Irina. And I just can't see anyone wanting her for a long term thing, just a quick shag, so I can't really take the romance seriously... Sorry
Vampyrfreaket chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
I like the drunk Irina, that sounded wring, but it's because when she's drunk Oliver likes her and I love Oliver.
TheThirteenthRuby chapter 42 . 7/23/2011
What! It's over! No, no, no, it is not suppose to end like that. She is supposed to tell him and he gets mad but then is happy because he loves her and they get married and he still goes to... uh Muddlemere I think it was blimey I can;t remember but you know what I mean. I do not like this ending one bit. On the other hand I very much loved this story!

Okay, I just checked and there is a sequel, that makes me happy. I plan to read it right away.

Love this story! Amazing work!
SeL2202 chapter 42 . 6/22/2011