Reviews for 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Woman
BrittFan chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
I really like this story! I guess it doesn't have a plot, but I love it! It's different, funny and cute! Everything I love in stories.
Clembo29 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Loved it!
Shadow830 chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Merry Christmas!

I don't think I have ever reviewed any of your stories. I've read them all, multiple times. You are doing and awesome job with this one and I think it's one of my favorites of yours. It's a different type of story...as each Chapter progresses Troy and Gabriella further into their relationship.

It's been so long for an update to this and SG. I hope you haven't given up on them!

Thanks for the stories you have written! Enjoy the Holidays!
juli93 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
this story is really awesome I loved to read it
We'reBreakingFree chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
jealous/protective Troy will always have a special place in my heart.
R0CKSTAR14 chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
loved it
JennCorinthos chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
This was so great... i loved... I am really enjoying this...
blacksumo chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
SO CUTE!
smartgirl231814 chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
It's funny how they always end up making out...hehehe! I love it and i loved this chapter.

Can't wait for the next one!
Nicola chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Cute chapter :) I love this story so much!
Steph2013 chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Loved the chapter. Troy jealous is kinda sexy. Update soon.
Midnight113 chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I don't need to tell you how well you capture these two, really it's so very real and genuine. I can just imagine Troy's facial expressions and his puppy dog eyes as he begs for forgiveness. I love how you write their situations too in each chapter, it's believable circumstances that we can relate with which makes it fun to read. My favorite part though, was Chad. Poor guy, getting dragged into being Troy's accomplice, lol. Hilarious. Really great scene, keep it up!
QueenBee10 chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
loved it
kristenkay0606 chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
aww awesome chapter! can't wait for more!
child who is cool chapter 7 . 8/31/2010