Reviews for My Dear Espada
ZombieModBrony chapter 15 . 7/16
I love this story its very good really i can't explain it anywho keep it up
You should continue this its really good
Bleach lover chapter 15 . 5/29
I wanna see Death Zangetsu hallowfie Ichigo and he beat the shit out of some Arrancar/Espada. Maybe even brawl Ulquiorra in front of every one. That'd be awesome!
Please update story soon
matan1998 chapter 15 . 2/23
good one but Zangetsu is much more powerful than MurciƩlago.
PlumeVif151 chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I don't really like writing this kind of review but I was really disappointed that Ichigo remembered his life before becoming a hollow... This and the fact that the scene which revealed his resurrection was just for a fight against Grimmjow and in front of his family the first time he goes to Karakura since he died. But that's just my point of view...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
cool
Ezakike chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
I LOVE IT! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
you should have tia send ichigo to attack them
Heavenly God chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
what's the next chapter? this is second time i'm reading.
sendicard chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
"His black jacket's coattails waved in the wind of the wind that picked up from his power, his hollowish glaring down upon Ulquiorra from behind his mask."
Ya, you just want to rewrite that sentence entirely.
Wind of the wind is one error. You appear to have made Hollowish a noun here, not that it makes much sense as an objective either. OH, and you then proceed the line by interrupting the chapter to give us a note about something that's not only obvious, but has been explained in great detail before.

You also tend to lack variety with a lot of words. A good instance would be when referring to their swords. You used the word "Sword" once in this chapter. ou used the word "blade," 22 times.

After this point you went on Hiatus so... I'll probably never see next chapter. Oh well. Did you happen to go on a training trip to mount Rippundo? Increase your power?
I understand that it has been years since you wrote this, so most of my info is probably pretty worthless. Regardless, I got some amusement out of reading the story so I figured I would return the amusement for advice... Or at least pointing shit out.

I had fun, till next time. *Wink*
sendicard chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
Ending author's note:
Lame? This is the first chapter in a while that didn't make me face-palm for one reason or another. Not everything has to be awe-inspiring, sometimes tame and grounded adds a sense of immersion.

Ichigo felt much more in depth, a real person. We were even given a logical taste of his power. It seems he burns brighter than he did in Canon by this point, but he also burns out much quicker. That's balance.
sendicard chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
...You forgot which arm it was? It's chad's signature! That's the kind of thing you look up! They mean things, symbolism!

"but then concentrated into a"
Into a what? You appear to skip some... Line, there.

It just, it just feels like you aren't actually putting effort into it. Like you're slapping random shit together to get to your goal and get it over with.

Chad and other random shit aside, a good example of this is even in his Ressurrecion.
Matar, means to kill or slay.
So you decided to forgo all creativeness, and named it "Kill moon?" Really making me quake in my... Creative... Mind...

Another example is this entire fighting with his family thing. Ichigo has always been overly driven, and a lot of his drive is towards his family. Yes he cares about his word but family means much more. He's fighting over what to do with pure logic, something that Ichigo wouldn't do.

Ichigo wouldn't have raised even a remote hand to them, and done everything to make sure Grimmjow had never even touched them.

Ending author's note:
Poor Buzzy, we knew him well.
sendicard chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Note on the author's note:
Alright let's forego everything here and just talk about the implications of Ichigo not going to Karakura high.
For one that means he's a young. Much, much younger than he should be. A child in a world of demons I would hazard to say.
Then there is his kid sisters who are now powerful enough to take on some serious shit. Please recognize just how young they were in Canon, now detract it by a few years. Enjoy!
Without high school, this also means Ichigo really didn't know Orihime all that well. So, her freak out doesn't fit logic.

Which means all accounts state this is completely, unexplained AU. So I'll let you in on the first rule of AU.
Inform people it's an AU, and then explain the changes properly. Don't just throw them at people as fact!
That said, I'm shooting the critic part of me. I am going to enjoy this story so argggg!
sendicard chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
Well I've given up on realistic growth or limitations for anyone, you pull out the hand of god whenever it suits you. So, I'm going to sit in the background and turn off everything about me that screams "No... No... Oh god no..." In an attempt to enjoy the story. So... Enjoyment!