Reviews for Miss Pan
janeyjaneandthefunkybunch chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
God I love this story it is absolutely fabulous! one of the best I have read. I wish you would finish it. It's never to late to update. So please please please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
wow! that was a fantastic story! please update again! it is never too late :)
Sharmon chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I love your story. Very awesome read!
pp3 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
They defeated the mermaids, Neverland went back to normal, they got married, roamed the 7 seas forever and lived happily ever after.

sorry you took to long update that i finished the story for my own sake, but thank you :)
Gothicrose39 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
I love it! Hook has a crush!*singing*hook has a crush
UltimateOne chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
oh my god you have to update! i need to know what happens! please, please, please update!
Blazing Inspirit chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I like this story a lot! So I am assuming she is starting to get feelings rather than fear for James as well? XD I would shake Hook and be all, "HUG HER! LOVE HER! TELL HER EVERYTHING YOU OL' FOOL!" then run from his rage . I hope you update soon! :)
scotsandspock chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
i need to see what happens next this is an amazing story
ophelialovey chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
leaves me wanting more.
Shanaya chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Ahh! Dude! No cliffys! Please update soon, I absolutely love this story and I really wanna continue reading it! I would love you to update as soon as you can, and please finish it, oh and can there be a little more romance between James and Victoria in the next chapters? They're so cute together!
hamsu2 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz hurry to make chapter ten ... the wait is just sooooo unbarable... ur story is sooooooooooo epic ... i love it
ChieffFlyinggEaglee chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE UPDATE SOOOON!
Jacklynn O' Lantern chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Oh my gosh u have got to finish this its really good!
jessica ivy chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
i wanna know wat happens
Eva chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Please update soon! Just found this and its amazing! Will wait with much anticipation!