Reviews for A Battle of Wills
Christer Bleu chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
You know, I always wondered exactly what the 'end of the world clause' really meant because honestly if someone were to reveal the fact that demons and gods and shapeshifters were really it would be the end of the world as we know it. Technically a world did end
sweet-and-simple chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
It. Is. Beautiful. I love it.
PeachyBookLover chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
:) i really luv this couple now and i hope sherrilyn luvs them 2 lol cuz now i don't think i could read a book where they were with someone else;) i wish more people wrote fanfics about this couple!
CaptainEnthusiast chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
i am so mad rite now. You could have written these great scenes about anyone else but you had to choose them. That is just wrong. You're sick. I liked it but wrong choice of character. That was just nasty.
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Hey kyoko minion,

That is one way Apollymi can be free, but the reason Ash can't visit her himself is because if he ever does, it will bring about the end of the world, as Apollymi will be released from Kalosis and go on a destructive rampage. That's been the prophecy of Apostolos and Apollymi ever since her son was born; it was the reason Archon wanted her to kill Apostolos/Ash. So yeah. Just clearing that up, lol. The preferred thing would be for her to kill Artemis and Apollo, LOL.
kyoko minion chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Ha ha haha!

That was awesome!

Also I just remembered what I read from "Acheron".

The only way Apollymi can be free from Kalosis is to kill Apollo and Artemis.

That would be great! -
The Mistress Snape chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Hot damn...You've burned the image of this gorgeous twosome doing the deed in my head forever...As far as sex scenes go, this ranks pretty high up there in my mature fanfiction list.

More please!
writertron chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hmm. this is intriguing, and well written with a balance of tension and humour. would love to read more!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG! Never expected this at all when I said I was dying to read Savitar's story! Didn't even know you had this in the making...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Apollymi always seemed like a sad creature who hid her tears behind her anger...And it does seem like Savitar would be the only person who'd be able to be able to get to her emotionally and physically after Archon...

More please! :)