Reviews for Bivouac
Myriam-land chapter 1 . 3/5
Adopted
Astrid16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Ha! Very nice. I love that they attempted to awkwardly glaze over a serious topic with all that humor and philosophy. I totally ship them. Holly's all emotion, and Artemis is all analysis. And they fight, but in the end they really need each other to balance out.

Great work!

-Astrid
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
YOU ARE CORRECT, THAT IS EXACTLY HOW IT ENDED, THANK YOU FOR FINDING THAT OUT FOR US
OakeX chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Well this one takes the cake. Out of all your stories, I think this one might actually be my favourite. It's funny, it's serious, it's out-of-character, it's in-character, it's absolutely brilliant. It's very cleverly interwoven, the story references, the story itself is clever in general, you manage to explore a serious topic of their relationship while it still being funny and realistic. Just... just... well done. Well freaking done.
Rosa020 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Headcanon frantically accepted !
ArtemisCarolineSnow chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
LOL, the mystery that is the bivouac has been solved.

*Fangirling intensifies*

AHHHHHHHHHH
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Awww! I agree, this scene should definitely been in there!

Brilliant!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh good I found the real ending! :D
Shriannan chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That would have been the ideal ending, it's true. Thank you for writing!
VeroHolly16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hey! I am going to prefer the seventh book if the really end is this! I really think that the end is that! By the way, this fanfiction is fantastic!
-VeroHolly16
jessi chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story!
No One Has Taken This Name Yet chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh, okay, that's how it ended. Because the last page of the book labeled The Atlantis Complex wasn't the ending of The Atlantis Complex. Obviously. ;)

I liked it. And i agree that his half0finished endings are rather infuriating.
empressdawn chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
THIS WAS BLEEPING PERFECT.

totally fits with eoin colfer's version.

I BOW TO AWESOMENESS:)
WriterGuy1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
that was cute. To all of those who think Colfer ended the series without an AxH thing going: there are three possibilities. One, Colfer has been replaced with an AxM rage nerd, which, if true, means we must rescue the writer and slay the evil dragon, as Orion would say; or, my favorite, Colfer is actually writing the next book in his basement in order to boost sales from suspense. After all, according to the great author whom I shall force to keep writing, an AF movie has been in production for almost half a decade now.
Holly Short chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
actually i just went up and kissed him