Reviews for When I'm All Alone
xBangs-McCoyx chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Really? You're going to stop writing because some people would prefer the show to be 100% fluff? Don't do that. There are crappy fanfics in every fandom, and there's always that group of shippers (dare I even call them that) who write all those getting pregnant and living happily ever after stories. If that's not your thing than just ignore them.

Your stories are all good, and I'm looking forward to chapter three of this one.

I'm still not entirely sure why you wrote this extremely long and unnecessary A/N, but if you want to stop writing for Fringe go ahead. Sometimes you just feel the need to move onto another fandom, right? Just don't do it because other people on this site are idiots.
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is like poetry. I'm not entirely sure what you meant it to be, but poetic, yes.

I've never read Peter first-person and it was an interesting experience. I'm not sure if I could see him thinking these things in the way you wrote them, but definitely thinking them.

Interesting to see how Olivia feels.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow. There are not alot of Peter-centric fics in this fandom, and even fewer where we are allowed to visit this raw and passionate side of him that he has hidden all the time.

While this is hot it is also unrequitedly bittersweet, which adds to the lovely tone you've created here. Overall, it reminds me just how much he loves Olivia Dunham and wants to show her that.

Thanks for the shout-out, BTW. I'm glad I asked you about your muse. I certainly hope she hasn't gone into hibernation now until after the Season 3 Premiere on 9/23. :)
mdylopez chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This made me feel sad for Peter :-( would love to know what's on Olivia's mind...
19 | « Prev Page 1 2