Reviews for TwentyEight Pills
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Run seems a bit ooc but its nothing major . the writing is great so it good read nig
Anon22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
...AND THEN THEY FUCKED.
NA6425 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Pointing chopsticks at people is considered very rude in Japan. Poor iwanako... But after what happened I'm not that broken up about it, in fact, that seems like the exact thing life would do.
Mader Levap chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
OOC but funny, so all is forgiven.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love it. Had a feeling I knew what those pills meant, but I had to look it up just to be sure. Such an adorable fic; it's a shame you didn't continue it.
nikkilittle chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is so funny and so dirty that I should be ashamed of myself for enjoying it. But I'm not.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awesome! While not exactly the way Rin is in the full release, you've gotten Rin's snippy comments down! great job!
Andy Chu chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
awesomeness, for being based off the demo, i can somehow relate it to the full release, but of course there were some things that were left out but no biggy, it's still pretty cool. Nice job, but huh what are those pills for? lol, I can only speculate.
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Rin is quite OOC here, i think that should be mentioned for reader's discretion.
chriscalvat chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
very nice story, made me smile quite a bite
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
A very entertaining read.
demando chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
best thing about not having arms: you can seduce someone into the bath with you. a funny story to say the least. hope to read more from you.
scizzors141 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
nice :) really like the character depth you put in there
Ironblood1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh very interesting and well written to