Reviews for From The Darkness Came The Light
Narutofanninja2 chapter 7 . 5/31
What's the name of the story?
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
This chapter had no point
fairyninja73 chapter 8 . 4/19
aw man i was looking forward to the next chpt...
i kinda like this better than the rewrite... is that weird?
i like the relationship that is building between kushina n sasuke
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 2/13
Damn, i already love this fic so much.

is it weird that i like this more that the rewritten one?

anyway, i need more fic like this that isn't bash normal flawed canon characters.
Secret.Identities chapter 8 . 1/28
noooo I was really looking forward to the next part of the story.

And, even if you already have the rewrite 'Unforeseen Consequences', could you not remove this original story? I greatly enjoyed reading both. Please? :)
xke ci sono 3 pagine di avvisi?se non volevi piu scrivere bastava smetterla li
Annabelle Flynn chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Well if you do want my opinion the characters are acting a bit ooc and I don't think naruto will just accept it that his parents were dead and now they are alive again there has to be some disbelief which you did show with him thinking his parents being alive was just a dream which I did like, moving on again back to the point of characters action ooc I don't think the village would just accept it, and Shino actually reacting? Although possible it is highly unlikely. There is too much crying. I get it is an emotional time for everyone but it doesn't warrant a tear most of the time. My favorite part was the ending when Naruto said "Home..." I really liked it.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
It's great story
Calvin Sloan chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I think this story is going nicely. But I thank you should bring Naruto and Sakura together.
Also I think that Naruto should awakwn the rinnigan. Think about it?
Naruto awakening the rinnegan would shock his parents and it would also make the story better if Naruto got better after he awakwn's the rinnegan.
I also think you should make Naruto a little more like the Sage of Six Paths.
Maybe rewrite this story with these ideas.
Also, instead of the snake reviving Naruto's parents I think Naruto should do it to stand against that snake.
PhoenixTears21 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
It is such a coincidence that i just finished reading unforeseen consequences then immediately clicked on this story. (Also these are the first 2 that i read when i decided to search "alive minato" so im glad i made some good choices in storys.) These will now influence my opinion on minato alive storys as the first ones i have read.