Reviews for A Very Special Guardian Angel
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Absolutely beautiful!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
About time he figured it out.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Excellent! I like it!
ladyd10 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I have to admit that I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the fact that Kelly ended up being Tony's guardian angel. It completely makes sense to me. Thanks for taking the time to write such a beautiful journey.
Cha'90 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
This was just awesome. I love how Kelly guides Tony and how she stays a real child without being overly childish.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
THANKS FOR THE REALLY WELL WRITTEN WONDERFUL STORY! SO ENJOYED KELLY AS TONY'S ANGEL! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING.. THANKS, STERNO
krg11 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I made this a favorite a while back. Just thought I'd mention how well it holds up to multiple re-reading. Lovely story.
qqJuly chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
And now I've finished reading this, what a beatiful and amazing story. Almost is my favourate Requiem-related story. I'd like to start reading your other stories.
qqJuly chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ah, I should say immediately I become love this idea of Kelly being Tony's guardian angel immediately. Eagerly to read the next chapter.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
*sniffle*

AWWWWWW. Kelly just makes me feel so warm, the way she's trying to help, well, not only Tony, but also Gibbs, in a way.

I'm glad that she's found her peace, finally. That she didn't have to worry anymore(:
Ryley chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Wonderfully written and very touching! I've always known Tony's guardian angel is very special and has to work twice as hard as most. :) Keep up the great work!
Pavonem chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
This was for lack of a better word, sweet. I loved it! And I'm really glad that you're writing more now-I'm going to have to read it!