Reviews for A Very Special Guardian Angel
Cha'90 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
This was just awesome. I love how Kelly guides Tony and how she stays a real child without being overly childish.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
THANKS FOR THE REALLY WELL WRITTEN WONDERFUL STORY! SO ENJOYED KELLY AS TONY'S ANGEL! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING.. THANKS, STERNO
krg11 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I made this a favorite a while back. Just thought I'd mention how well it holds up to multiple re-reading. Lovely story.
qqJuly chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
And now I've finished reading this, what a beatiful and amazing story. Almost is my favourate Requiem-related story. I'd like to start reading your other stories.
qqJuly chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ah, I should say immediately I become love this idea of Kelly being Tony's guardian angel immediately. Eagerly to read the next chapter.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
*sniffle*

AWWWWWW. Kelly just makes me feel so warm, the way she's trying to help, well, not only Tony, but also Gibbs, in a way.

I'm glad that she's found her peace, finally. That she didn't have to worry anymore(:
Ryley chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Wonderfully written and very touching! I've always known Tony's guardian angel is very special and has to work twice as hard as most. :) Keep up the great work!
Pavonem chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
This was for lack of a better word, sweet. I loved it! And I'm really glad that you're writing more now-I'm going to have to read it!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
I like the fact that you don't yell at the people who didn't review, just thanked them for reading. It really says something (either about your character or your intelligence) about you that you don't care about the reviews. Are you gonna continue this in any way, or is it finished? I don't really care either way, much, but it is a brilliant idea that I almost wish I had...what would now be about a year ago, take three or so months.
Darlene10104 chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
awww this story was so cute and sweet! its a story idea ive never heard before and im really glad that i found and read it!
aslansphoenix chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
I LOVE THIS IT WAS SOO SWEET huge happy face!
Polysyllabicus chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
An interesting, odd, nifty story.
Mezzo Beev chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
I loved the idea that Kelly should visit Tony and give him encouragement and advice to guide him along the path to meeting Gibbs and that by doing so, she is watching out for her Daddy as well as her big-brother-to-be. I love that you gave her a fusion her father’s sternness, a childish enthusiasm, and a nurturing compassion. And how convenient that what you wrote still fits, as far as I can recall, with the official version of how Gibbs and DiNozzo met. A lovely story idea, beautifully executed.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
aww, that was very sweet :)
SithelfJen chapter 6 . 1/5/2011